RPGM Abandoned Why Me? [v0.2.7] [Citruslaguna]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

john meme

Aug 20, 2018
I really like the game so far, but...

If you are going to make us make the cocktails then at least make the recipes somewhat close to what they actually are, I understand that they need to be simplified for the sake of flow, but me checking a document of screenshots every time i make one is also terrible for the flow.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Just got the update and was working the bar. had a order for wine. i looked at the list and there aint any. what gives

john meme

Aug 20, 2018
Just got the update and was working the bar. had a order for wine. i looked at the list and there aint any. what gives
Vermouth is a fortified wine. Fortified wines are spiced wines that normally have a spirit in it, like brandy. I really like vermouth and give it a try if you can, it also works well in cooking.
I am not sure however how one is expected to know that vermouth is a spiced wine.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Vermouth is a fortified wine. Fortified wines are spiced wines that normally have a spirit in it, like brandy. I really like vermouth and give it a try if you can, it also works well in cooking.
I am not sure however how one is expected to know that vermouth is a spiced wine.
i sure didnt know. i dont even drink or even cook with booze. ty for the info

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How to continue from my previous saves with the new version?
I have just copy pasted the /www/save/ folder from older version to the new one. Than loaded saved file - actually in game i needed to go outside the house - and again inside to trigger the new content from v0.2.5.5

zackmc

Jul 27, 2018
when i played the game back then at 0.2.2 it was running very smoothly after that version(0.2.3+and the current one) the game fps started dying
all the version before had fog/cloud effects so its definitely not the cause
it probably has something to do with the game optimization or something i played games with 3G+ and they aren't that laggy not 60 fps but not lower than 30 so i really don't understand why this game (current v0.2.5.5) is impossible to play with
i really love this game but i really can't play it with 1 fps i hope the developer do something about please

Reactions: jk7xxx
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes