RPGM Abandoned Why Me? [v0.2.7] [Citruslaguna]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
Do you just wait for time to pass by in this game? If so, then its truly a bruh moment

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
The art is so attractive that I broke my "vow" of staying away from RGPM---more or less.

Many RGPM games grind too much. Collecting items on the map is something new to me, but that only worsens the grinding. Especially when I can't find them easily, the 8th big leaf for instance. That bores me.

The battle is meaningless so far -- I can't beat monkeys, and monkeys can't kill me either. I believe nobody launches an RPGM game here for the combat. Frankly, RGBM's fight system is pretty primitive.
I Understand your frustrations, thats why I use MV Cheats and just slam dunk through the content, you can skip battles with it too. I'll link it for you if you don't already have it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Understand your frustrations, thats why I use MV Cheats and just slam dunk through the content, you can skip battles with it too. I'll link it for you if you don't already have it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/
thank you, it looks fun.

Sincerely suggesting, you could give those items to the player through the interaction with NPCs(with some interesting conversations). That would fledge your story and get rid of repeating actions. Many players come here for a good erotic story --- visual novel, not the gaming experience, which is very difficult to provide with the RPGM engine anyway. More and more devs move to Ren'py just because it focuses on the story more than anything else. I think gaming experience (puzzles, control, skill tree, foe AI) needs to be developed with other engines.

Finally, thank you for developing games for us, godspeed! (I love your art style a lot)

Last edited:

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
So anyone knows how to work at the bar? I got the apron and the book. The bartender mention an arrow, but i tried to interact with it or walk around to the back, but it doesn't seem to work.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
So anyone knows how to work at the bar? I got the apron and the book. The bartender mention an arrow, but i tried to interact with it or walk around to the back, but it doesn't seem to work.
Its only at a certain time, forgot what time but should be around 11:00. Then you learn the recipies from the book. You need to put on the apron too at the changing booths

AK47M

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a way to turn off the weather effects? The cloudy haze over everything seems useless and I know its the thing that kills my fps while I'm moving around.

Zaqwer

May 15, 2018
Can anyone link the save from before the new content? I deleted mine by mistake and there's plenty to go through...

ExcitedTengu

Jun 27, 2018
So it seems they're reusing the old protagonist as an npc, that's cool I guess but I wish they stuck with her. Not to say the new one is bad I've just got a certain weakness.

Reactions: YukiSlut

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay so .. not really a criticism per se .. but .. why does that one furry dude in the screenshots have lips like a bleedin walrus!?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I have just played the new version and get stuck when I put on the new bikini. It is greyed out afterwards and I can't take it off. So I can no longer work in the bar or play beach volleyball.

In previous posts I read something about a cheat menu and the screans also show an armour option. Is it possible to change the equipment or is it only the values that are changed?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I am stuck at talk to the bar tender?? Every time i speak to him during the day. I am just able to sell him some empty bottle. And after 22:00PM a guy stands right infront of him and keeps asking me for money. Is this a Bug?

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes