RPGM Abandoned Why Me? [v0.2.7] [Citruslaguna]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
is this the sort of place to ask for help? because if so
Three screenshots, but you didn't actually say what you needed help with?

Also, yeah, I don't think anybody will complain if you ask for help here.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
is this the sort of place to ask for help? because if so

View attachment 1181138
View attachment 1181139
View attachment 1181140
I feel like you may have skipped the dialog before this. Go into the forest and at the top right you should see two glowing spots. That's where the censers go.
is this normal?
can i fix it?

View attachment 1181529
I don't really understand what you are referring to. This just looks like the main menu...

Reactions: poldy

unionkil057

Apr 13, 2018
I feel like you may have skipped the dialog before this. Go into the forest and at the top right you should see two glowing spots. That's where the censers go.

I don't really understand what you are referring to. This just looks like the main menu...
I mean the black border
Can i fix it or not?

zephan.nathon

Jun 19, 2020
I'll be hones. It took me a while to figure out how to make the bonfire, and I got stuck trying to figure out how to make a rope. Trying to figure out the mechanics of this game is a bit too frustrating.

XDragooonx

Aug 28, 2018
Having an issue with boarding the boat after lighting up part. It dark screen and moving but just darkness on joiplay

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Always happy to see more Fem PC western games! Will definitely be watching this one. Love the art by the way. Its simple, but in a way that's really solid and aesthetically pleasing.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Must admit that vacation is cool. Locations look good. Background music is nice. Would be awesome to have an option to sunbath naked... ;-)
Overall i think this is by far most relaxing part in the whole story.

Firs_Ar

May 7, 2021
Sorry to bother . I have a question

1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
The art is so attractive that I broke my "vow" of staying away from RGPM---more or less.

Many RGPM games grind too much. Collecting items on the map is something new to me, but that only worsens the grinding. Especially when I can't find them easily, the 8th big leaf for instance. That bores me.

The battle is meaningless so far -- I can't beat monkeys, and monkeys can't kill me either. I believe nobody launches an RPGM game here for the combat. Frankly, RGBM's fight system is pretty primitive.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes