RPGM Abandoned Why Me? [v0.2.7] [Citruslaguna]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
im having the same problem. tried for 3 hrs walking along all of the water areas all times of the day and not 1 bit of algae. is it becuase the game is busted ?
Really, tried waiting for another day, because if i'm not wrong Algae spawn in the beach in front of the house where you talk with the npcs

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
i rested in the building then stood close to the beach with the cat npc and no algae, just sea grass, conuts,
star fish i waited over 24 hours game time. and no algae. i cant go forward without the algae

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
this the items needed and what i have chalk 12, algae 0 ,coconut 22, flint 7, dry leaves 33 , dry branch 33 , liana 25 , berry 15 ,
mushroom 51 , big leave 37. i have more then enough of everything but zero algae

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
this the items needed and what i have chalk 12, algae 0 ,coconut 22, flint 7, dry leaves 33 , dry branch 33 , liana 25 , berry 15 ,
mushroom 51 , big leave 37. i have more then enough of everything but zero algae
Oh sorry, i'm mistaken, Algae spawn around that hole in the ground in the path of the left after you enter the jungle, near where you pick up mushrooms, they are rocks

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
Does anyone have the old version still? I didn't check it out yet and from what ive heard this has less content albeit better art. I like where its going now but I also like the redhead from before more. The patreon doesn't have any links and the only other version ive found was the 1st which still has less content from the version before the revamp so ive hit a dead end.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
i have been checking for algae and found none. so far it seems to be another busted game. the rocks around that hole is chalk.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
already looked and found nothing. when i try to to talking to cat npc she keep refering to the note. wont talk to me until i gather everything

Scourge121

Oct 30, 2017
already looked and found nothing. when i try to to talking to cat npc she keep refering to the note. wont talk to me until i gather everything
Probably far too late, but the sea grass is the algea. I just had the same issue- but if you look in your crafting under the HUNT tab you'll be able to make bags. You gotta make the bottom three first and then the top one. Ignore the note.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes