RPGM Abandoned Why Me? [v0.2.7] [Citruslaguna]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well! I didn't check the thread until the update came up because of how quiet it was with very few commenting about this game, but yes I'm suprise to see the art style changing from average to this one
But look like the photo you posted about that scene didn't make it to this update, and right now I think we aren't a red haired catgirl anymore but a blonde human girl
Yeah, wonder what prompted the art (and maybe artist) change?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
1) in dialogue after making swimsuit, MC's text using Alice name.
2) invisible collision tiles on map with house at place where was craft table in previous version.

Last edited:

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
can a kind soul link the old version?
I didn't try it, but I'm quite curious about how it was before the rework. ^^

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So, new update, complete rework, unexpected full-on furry (I'm usually not a fan of furry stuff, moreso when the faces have snouts) and even an MC rework.

Why the change? As is, I'd prefer the older version over this one, tbh I prefer the art of the first MC too (not because of the updated art, bimbo-like characters idc about).

If we're pure human now, will there be plot story or mechanics to let us slowly transform into perhaps what the MC used to be? What about people, like me, that don't like this level of furry?

Also, pregnancy/impregnation is one of my top fetishes, but god damn people, ask a dev what their thoughts are on a fetish are first before you ask or make a request, god damn. I'm sick of people preg-begging, even if a successful preg-beg benefits my dick.

Reactions: YukiSlut

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Pregnancy content should be end game event and not during the game, specially when this game just start to have a few updates. And I don't like or don't want to see the female MC running around with big belly fighting monsters, that was disturbing and wrong because you want a pregnant women to fight to the death against strong monsters or lost and either being killed or rape again.
And honestly to say I like the catgirl model before the change more, not gonna like the blonde look great but the previous catgirl design look more fun to be with and should have only rework her a little to look more sexy

Reactions: Xhin and Priappus

Myriad

Jan 7, 2018
This game is actually promising and looking much better than other RPGM games out there. Definitely looking forward to the game's future.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Strange looking face for a cat, but damn, so far, you already have me on high expectations, looking forward for next updates, good job.

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Pregnancy content should be end game event and not during the game, specially when this game just start to have a few updates.
This, I have never had a problem as a consequence to a game over event, but in-game there has never been a benefit to do it, it causes delays, adds work and only Causes story headaches on working around it, or am I magically pregnant for 3 days before giving birth... ugh...

better Without,

Reactions: Xhin and Priappus

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for Why me? so The game is great and keep going :)

I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Even though I was kinda looking forward to "what's behind the hole in the cave" plotline in the previous build (though admittedly, it was tedious and boring) and the previous protagonist, this is a pretty nice change for the better.

Sure, not a total fan of full-on dog face girls and that lion-faced elderly, but still love it. But I don't really get why you didn't use the "name outside the box" thing you used in the intro of the last build, especially when there's more people than just the protag.

What I'm more curious about is the fate of Tina, is she the previous protagonist? If so, does she still have the cat ear and tail?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I like those! Reminds me of Forbidden Fruit which is great! If the next update continues going in the same direction, I'll support the dev!
Still wish Dev keep the red haired catgirl design for female MC or for some NPC, I like her model and feel sad she was gone just like that

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes