RPGM Abandoned Why Me? [v0.2.7] [Citruslaguna]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

baconlord

Nov 23, 2016
where do you get the boiling water?

Edit: found it, had to start fire then use fire to cook coconuts.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice survival game so far, hope to see more in the next update. Would be fun if the girl finally met and become queen of other tribe on the island...or simply a sex slave would be good too, overall would love if the game wasn't too focus on turn based combat and more in exploring the island

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

KingAce2632

Jan 26, 2020
Cant wait for the update. Creator stated on his discord "I'm glad you hear that
:grin:
. If people say they like our project, then we'll start developing next update ASAP. Typically, we hope we'd release every 2 weeks, so you are lucky ones)" so excited. Hopefully you can have a relationship with the wolf.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I tried this, and apart from how short and bare bones this is, it does look good. However there are a few issues, and only one of them is actually related to the gameplay itself.

So, gameplay, first issue, crafting is out of whack. 14 leaves and 4 rope for a green bikini? 8 coconuts for water? over 10 berries to get boiled berries? If you make a knife, a torch and a fire kit, you won't have enough rope to make the clothes. It feels like there's meant to be a survival aspect to it, and since you suddenly have a wound after making the leaf bikini, that part should be achievable within the first day, or feels like it should be, but with the high material cost and limited spawn of items, you can't get to that stage until at least midnight if you make what feels like essential items. Also coconuts for water is stupid, we have access to a house, you telling me we can't find a cup or pot in there? What about the taps? Why is there a house even? Can't we use the water from the waterfall, or even the ponds to the right of the map? Why coconuts?

So, now problems outside the game. We have zero clue what content the game will have, as it's just a visual novel in RPG form, going from point A to point B at the moment. How much freedom do we have? Is it only going to be linear like this first build is structured, or will it branch out. If it opens up, why is this "tutorial" section not even completed then? To top it off, there is already a red flag because this current game was the result of a scrapped project recycled. How long has this game been in the works for? How long was that first project in the works for? There is a lot of "Why?" in the game, and in my honest opinion, should have been fleshed out more before the first build was released. The impression that I get from the scrapped project, info on the front page and patreon, and the size of the game, it's almost like the game was worked on for a single day using assets and components from this scrapped game, compiled and posted as the first build.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't know about everyone else but I think the game was very laggy when I'm running around collect materials (I'm playing lot of other RPGM games and even Unity with high quality but didn't have the problem), I think next update the developer should somehow deal with the lagging problem. Beside that maybe you should balancing some materials requierment to crafting some tools to use and the spawning of some important materials like Rock, Flint and Big leaf too (those 3 seems like didn't respawn again after you collecting them)

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Is anyone else having a problem where the game screen itself is only a small portion of the screen? Mine is maybe a little under half of the RPGM screen.

Dix Dark

Sep 28, 2019
If not for the giant mutated(or infected, or cancerous, lol) boobs, I maybe would even like this game. Well, too bad.

Why does almost every game must have them? Why can't we play as a normal looking character in a world with other normal looking characters? I'm not 2 years old, I don't get excited when I see those udders, I get repelled by them, because they look pretty stupid :(

Last edited:

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Very good game (demo). Smooth gameplay and enviroment. I would tone her face a bit (eyes look a bit weird), but the body is a solid 10.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
i have the same question every day.(also one of the art works reminds the rook islands from Far Cry 3)
15662b993e1585054a1e2269b16bfb87.jpg

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Tried it out. Should probably add the "furry" tag or a bestiality if there is one considering that all scenes so far are bestiality. The two scenes in the game consist of one where you give a wolf a handjob to get semen for medicine. The other is an anal scene with a wolf.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
...So no one's gonna point out the beastiality scenes that's required to progress when you're making medicine and taking the gasoline, despite the game's blatant lack of a beastiality tag?
And the fact that there's a vaginal sex tag even though there's only a hj and anal scene with the wolf?

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
...So no one's gonna point out the beastiality scenes that's required to progress when you're making medicine and taking the gasoline, despite the game's blatant lack of a beastiality tag?
And the fact that there's a vaginal sex tag even though there's only a hj and anal scene with the wolf?
you are right. Nobody pointed out these facts. nobody at all. You are very observant.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes