RPGM Abandoned Why Me? [v0.2.7] [Citruslaguna]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I didn't notice you when I wrote that comment and I didn't bother to change it because no one really paid attention.

But you have to so fucking pissy like that man, Jesus
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Seriously, it's like reaading is the most difficult thing in the world to do. Or even using the search function. Or better yet, sending a message the the uploader or a mod to request the change.

CitrusLaguna

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Found and fixed an insidious bug with the explosion of the cave.
(Blowing up the cave is the end of this update)

CitrusLaguna

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
How do I get the wolf seed the second time round? For the Dynamite.
You can find it by accident being at the right time in the right place so that the wolf seed will find you itself.
(check moon calendar, you should find glowing moon mushrooms in the location where the wolf resides, then you get the wolf seed you are looking for)

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
had no issue completing the game.

Great game with huge pontencial.

The 4th outfit is a secret one or its just for the next update?

Reactions: tseug

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wuh...Huh huh...wh...wh....what the? Am I dreaming or something? I thought this was a new game until I saw the title thread, is this actually why me?
Okay, that was a very surprising rework and art quality upgrading. I will download it to see how great this update compare to the old version

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Holy shit! The art quality was massive upgrade compare to the old one, the female MC goes from some pink skin catgirl into a badass really jaw dropping
Not sure if serious... Anyway I posted that ages ago. I'm not sure why the artist decided to trace the pose 1:1 or w/e since the 2nd pic is from another artist and was made months before that pic got into the game. But I assume the new version that got released today doesn't even have that scene anymore.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not sure if serious... Anyway I posted that ages ago. I'm not sure why the artist decided to trace the pose 1:1 or w/e since the 2nd pic is from another artist and was made months before that pic got into the game. But I assume the new version that got released today doesn't even have that scene anymore.
Well! I didn't check the thread until the update came up because of how quiet it was with very few commenting about this game, but yes I'm suprise to see the art style changing from average to this one
But look like the photo you posted about that scene didn't make it to this update, and right now I think we aren't a red haired catgirl anymore but a blonde human girl

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes