RPGM Completed Why My Alchemist Sister Collects Cum - Baby Making Through Cheating SEX! Oneshota RPG [v1.10] [Ore Teki Shikou]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

dragon95046

Nov 9, 2018
What is the Bonus Image pack for? Do I need to place it somewhere in my game folder for the game to find it or is it solely so you can see the images without playing the game?

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
When I try to open it, it says "the name of the file is too long". Anyone knows how to solve this?

bubbleban

Aug 28, 2019
We're going to need a bit more info if we're going to help you out technically.

By the way, is there anyway to avoid getting knocked up by the father? Trying to do only kids from the brothers with their respective sisters but even at womb 10 that drunks bastard swimmers still get through. Even though it says it's only 7.
Anyone else having a similar issue?

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
1) you need to sail to the beach island north, talk to the hotel innkeeper, sail to the volcanic island west to complete the mission for him, head back to the hotel and talk to him, then talk to the hotel's barkeep to get the recipe for that wine.

2) you don't need any item, you need to have given birth 5 times. as easy as it is, I haven't bothered to do that lmao.
but the wine how do you get grapes? i tried one to buy the grape field but nothing happening

SparkCarrot

Dec 5, 2017
what i have to do after reaching Mc Dad's house? already got pregnant and have sex with him but it don't do nothing, also did he event in the nursery house?

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Why My v1.10 Compressed (Untested)

Win 512 MB/195 MB :

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
We're going to need a bit more info if we're going to help you out technically.

By the way, is there anyway to avoid getting knocked up by the father? Trying to do only kids from the brothers with their respective sisters but even at womb 10 that drunks bastard swimmers still get through. Even though it says it's only 7.
Anyone else having a similar issue?
i'd like to know this too but i think it's scripted so there is no way to avoid it

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes