Why so few games with "normal looking" people?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'm getting kind of tired of over sized tits, dicks and what not's and lean more toward a natural look and approach to renders and story telling.
1. Big breasts are what the majority prefer. I always get worse ratings posting girls with smaller breasts. Oversized breasts just get more views and "likes". It is visually more "stunning". The same goes for male "parts".

2. Big breasts are safe. Patreon tends to give issues to creators who make smaller breasts girls. Whenever they get into trouble, patreon just asks to increase their breasts size. If you google something like "korean 18 years girl" and want to put a similar anatomy girl into your game, there's a good chance that it'll get you into trouble. Breast size apparently equals age and devs tend to go with what is most popular and safe.

3. When you play 3D games, 99% time you play a game that makes visuals using Daz3D, posing software that sells assets on their 3D asset shop. Those assets are most of the time done with an emphasis on renders to look " " and representing " " peoples lifestyle you see on magazines. They do not look practical to live in. They rarely represent fitting . <(those two environments are very few)
Same for daz figurines.

4. Story. That would require good writing and life experience to make an engaging slice-of-life story. You need to establish simple plot and give it depth. Lots of planning. It's easier just to add a magical penis that everyone around falls in love with it for no apparent reason. And if games go on lengths with plot to establish stories, those games risk an increased rate of failure, because most players attention span is short. You need to throw sex every 30 minutes to keep them engaged, so it leaves little time for a story.

Also, Patreon-funded games are not great for that kind of game development model. Most find success with releasing monthly game builds, and many people drop support if you take a long time between updates, and establishing in depth story takes too long.

It can be done, it can succeed, it just a lot more risk for potentially less success.

Last edited:

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
IMHO, Defending Lynda Collier (I think I'm off on the spelling there) has reasonably proportioned people. Some think they look odd, but honestly, they just look English to me.

• Haha
Reactions: endless1m
Oct 14, 2022
Because normal people arent attractive.
Beer belly, shaggy tits, strech marks, ugly teeth etc.
We want our woman pretty.

Big tits and fat ass arent my thing.
I like a balance tits and ass ratio.
To big or to small just ruins the picture.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
2. Big breasts are safe. Patreon tends to give issues to creators who make smaller breasts girls. Whenever they get into trouble, patreon just asks to increase their breasts size.
Now I'm just imagining some Patreon's staff member DMing game devs, asking them to increase the breast size of their favorite character or they ban them.

"Give a minimum D size on Julia or your account is done for. "

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Now I'm just imagining some Patreon's staff member DMing game devs, asking them to increase the breast size of their favorite character or they ban them.

"Give a minimum D size on Julia or your account is done for. "
Yea. Sadly I've seen several characters that could easily pass as 18-22 year old get boinked and forced to increase their breasts sizes because apparently, B size cup is too small.