3.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
Windows 7 is a 15 year old operating system. As for the all spyware malware paranoid mythology, you’re not important enough for them to care about anything you do on your PC. All the OSes “spy” on you if you count anonymous telemetry as spying. Just block the target servers in your router. The point is, it’s 2024 and you get two options: Take off the tinfoil hat and get with the times or keep the tinfoil hat on and be stuck with not being to use modern things.
Playing games on Linux distributions like Kubuntu via ProtonDB or Wine is no problem and there are even gamer centered distros like Lutris. If you use steam it's the same 'click on install' like in Windows', just because steamOS is Linux based. What does often not work under Linux are anti cheats (there is a site for that ). And if somebody wants to or has to stay with Windows (For example you can't cross compile in Unreal under Linux or MacOS, meaning develop in Windows for Linux works, but not under Linux for Windows.) debloated options like Ghost Spectre, Atlas OS or ReviOS exist.
Not that i disagree with you, but here we are supposed to discuss the game, not the windows. Mods might show up and purge your comments.

Jasca117

Jan 6, 2022
View attachment 1844060

Overview:
Adult open world survival with sex defeat system.
Combat horny monsters, Craft and upgrade your gear, unlock pet monsters and upgrade them for more sex animations.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-25
Release Date: 2024-05-24
Developer: RawDarkness - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5.0 Fix1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

USING PREVIOUS VERSIONS SAVES MAY FUCK UP THE GAME AND CREATE A BUGFEST
It is safer to do a new save (eg : a new game) every update

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Split

Wlms thanks for the link

View attachment 1844080 View attachment 1844083 View attachment 3634296 View attachment 3634297 View attachment 3634298 View attachment 3634299 View attachment 3634300 View attachment 3634301 View attachment 3634302 View attachment 3634303 View attachment 3634304 View attachment 3634305 View attachment 3634306 View attachment 3634307 View attachment 3634308 View attachment 3634309 View attachment 3634310 View attachment 3634311 View attachment 3634313
good luck my dev but the game is broken asf on the load and save feature

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
ok, so saving, restarting and then loading game is totally fucked up in this version. lose all items yet i'm encumbered
heaviest fish ever?
1717704168163.png

ok this is just the buggiest version ever, how? like months ago this game was less buggy than this and not like the amount of content has increased by alot...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jasca117

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
This is already reported in the thread before. May be it can be read in advance.
The way to fix it is to get doomed and the respawn. When You go to collect, take what You need. Inventory is full with invisible items, which will become visible after respawn. Normally this should solve issue. In my case it does not happen again after respawn.
This release have many fixes, but together with them some new and old bugs appear.
It is better to wait for next release.
Developer does not have EA or M$ behind, to be able to fix everything at once
Please, be patient : )

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
I don't know if the dev reads any of this, but this game is still stuck in the muck that you get to dig through to get to the diamond inside it.

This game has a lot of potential because it does quite a few things right and ticks all my boxes.

The customization is nice allowing me to play a wider range of assets.
The start is decent enough and seems to work.
Enough content to keep one occupied for a while.
The harvesting system works like a charm and is fine for now.

For me the issues at hand are:
- instability
- memory dumping after loading a game. I can play fine from character creation for hours, but after reloading shit starts to get wonky and the game freezes or crashes more often.
- items in inventory turning invisible after reloading the game (dying and respawning solves this, but is annoying)
- in addition to that, after reloading the game pressing take all gives me full stacks of the items looted. encumbrance is a bitch.

the above are the issues at hand that are causing me to wait for the next update.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
uh...FILESDP link is a 404 and it needs to be split into 4 part files at 4.99GB/part to work on MEGA as MEGA has a 5GB daily bandwidth cap for free users. so, the current MEGA link is useless to anyone not paying money for it.

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
This is already reported in the thread before. May be it can be read in advance.
The way to fix it is to get doomed and the respawn. When You go to collect, take what You need. Inventory is full with invisible items, which will become visible after respawn. Normally this should solve issue. In my case it does not happen again after respawn.
This release have many fixes, but together with them some new and old bugs appear.
It is better to wait for next release.
Developer does not have EA or M$ behind, to be able to fix everything at once
Please, be patient : )
dying isn't a fix to something that can happen whenever you reload into a different map

• Hey there
Reactions: Makaron22

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
Well.. Im giving advice, how to get rid of the invisible items. Its up to You, how You will take it ; )
I never said it is bug fix in the program code..

Reactions: Pebbles
3.00 star(s) 44 Votes