3.00 star(s) 44 Votes

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Bruh, mods are being dumb again. Both of my posts in this thread were deleted for being off-topic... except the first one was very much on topic. I hate that there's no appeal system for this kind of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pebbles and Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I am going to go back to the old version because it is unplayable for me, once delivered the baby remains on the ground and nothing happens and the escape key does not work alone alt+f4 solution then if we select the display of the time in the options the time is frozen at 12:00
I haven't tried this version yet, but if it's as awful as everyone seems to experience, I might do the same as you and stay on 0.8.4.9

Edit : Ah, well, fuck me, already deleted the 0.8.4.9 folder :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: hendrix666

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Bruh, mods are being dumb again. Both of my posts in this thread were deleted for being off-topic... except the first one was very much on topic. I hate that there's no appeal system for this kind of thing.
Ikr ?
I mean, I know that I often tend to get a bit out of subject and sidestep in the different threads where I post, but that wasn't the case THAT much here :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pebbles

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Error in new version :

Time of day does not change - stays at 9 am
After using a save the inventory is fucked up with invisible items and if you pick something up it goes invisible, too.

Tried to change the time of the day in the cheat menu - does work, but not as intended. I chose 14:00 (2pm) as the time and it was set by the game to sometime in the night.

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
Does anybody know, how can we pop up baby from the ground.
Because of the baby sitting on the ground, MC is stuck with every other action.
Even going to menu does not work

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I seriously don't understand why people keep playing these horrible updates. The game looks great, plays like crap. I would wait for a least 5 updates and see how the game runs from others who try it. I am pretty much done with the game myself, big waste of time.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah its a bug that just raised its head the dev has been alerted to the problem

SweetCupcake

Formerly 'proxywifi009'
Mar 2, 2020
Dude wtf is this?? once I loaded into my save this light popped up and follows me around, also my house completely disappeared lol

the only way to get rid of the light is to die... but if I save and load back the game it will come back.

SweetCupcake

Formerly 'proxywifi009'
Mar 2, 2020
I am messing around with engine.ini file to try to get some fps gains... it feels like my fps increased...

Can someone test the file and report back? To install follow this path >>

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\WickedIsland\Saved\Config\Windows

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Dude wtf is this?? once I loaded into my save this light popped up and follows me around, also my house completely disappeared lol

the only way to get rid of the light is to die... but if I save and load back the game it will come back.
One of the quest rewards for Isabell's quests is a head item called Guiding Light. When you put it on, it spawns that white orb you see and acts as a pretty bright light source to see by.

That orb spawning and all of your gear/built items disappearing is a pretty major bug that crept into the most recent update. Any time you exit the game and restart or even enter/exit a dungeon you will lose all your stuff and gain that annoying light bulb.

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
Since 8.4.7 this light come from earrings. This is reward from Isabella.
Light appears because of bug in the save system. It was mentioned before and confirmed from other colleagues
The way to remove it is to either complete quest from Isabella and have these earrings, or spawn them from cheat menu and equip and unequip them.

Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

the light is a glitch you are not supposed to get the light until you get Isabella's ear ring from following her quest ......you equip it and the light comes on .....it is called the guiding light and works in the dark ore caverns and at night to light your way .

SweetCupcake

Formerly 'proxywifi009'
Mar 2, 2020
Since 8.4.7 this light come from earrings. This is reward from Isabella.
Light appears because of bug in the save system. It was mentioned before and confirmed from other colleagues
The way to remove it is to either complete quest from Isabella and have these earrings, or spawn them from cheat menu and equip and unequip them.
I will try this fix later see if it works for me, THanks!

Nope, didnt work! the light goes away but building's still disappear

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I will try this fix later see if it works for me, THanks!

Nope, didnt work! the light goes away but building's still disappear
That sounds about right. All the solutions everyone has mentioned is merely to get rid of that bright light.

There isn't anything that can be done to fix the disappearing buildings. Hope and prayers are about all that we have, for a quick and speedy resolution of this issue.

3.00 star(s) 44 Votes