3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

nuker1110

Aug 18, 2021
I dropped $10 on a month subscription to get a working copy (The one in the OP kept throwing a "Missing Files" error), and it's a 14.5GB download. Makes sense it'd be delayed a few days.

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
So, new version, new bugs. Seems MC keeps wearing armor set, even if it is lost, when MC get killed. And seems night debuff seems broken, can show up in middle of day, after changing the time using in game cheats.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Thank Fuck for gigabit fiber internet: , if someone could grab and rehost somewhere that won't expire that'd be great.
You may know this (and already done this), but if you post an update for something, you can report your own message and click the tag for game update.

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
just a little curious if this game is going to be like most other 3d games, where it takes decades to finish developing or at all. been bamboozled too many times

Zaluveska

Jul 23, 2023
So, new version, new bugs. Seems MC keeps wearing armor set, even if it is lost, when MC get killed. And seems night debuff seems broken, can show up in middle of day, after changing the time using in game cheats.
Apparently there is a bug with the initial upload of the 8.5.1. Not sure about the night debuff though. Screenshot 2024-06-14 074014.png

Reactions: Pebbles

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
That download takes a eterety
Well and its huge. Many people do not have unlimited bandwidth and even if they did with the hd space it takes up and the fact that the game seems to be getting worse not better I am staying away for at least 3-4 updates or until someone on the forum who is getting the updates say they finally stopped sucking so bad.

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
Well and its huge. Many people do not have unlimited bandwidth and even if they did with the hd space it takes up and the fact that the game seems to be getting worse not better I am staying away for at least 3-4 updates or until someone on the forum who is getting the updates say they finally stopped sucking so bad.

So it´s depanding on the fileuploader (not Filehost)? cause the "regular" 14 gigs are fast as usually(on GoFile).

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes