3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
I delete my temp folder of this game (%appdata%) and delte my save games to do a real fresh start to do a sort of work around for possible issues. But isabella portel is bugges so cheat menu as mentioned did it on my side)
Yep, it is common practice, not only with this game : )
After using teleport via menu, game seems to become more laggy.. But since there is no other way :D

Does somebody knows, what lays behind Sanctuary? Are there any quests here, or plans for quests?

Last edited:

hakha

Apr 16, 2018
The only thing that comes to mind is that there is a prerequisite setup that the Unreal Engine needs.
Go to this location: WickedIsland\Windows\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us and there should be a file called UEPrereqSetup_x64, run that file and try launching the game again.
The WickedIsland.exe and the exe you found in that win64 folder should both launch the game, unless you are having some specific problem, you should not need to use that file in the win64 folder.

I am guessing that you are talking about the bottles of semen you can collect from monsters when you defeat them. To find those vials, you need to have empty bottles in your character's inventory and then defeat monsters in combat.
If you have a research table, you can use 10 of any one type of semen to craft a summon/follower. Instead of needing to get your character pregnant and have a baby, you can use the semen to make a follower.

As far as I know, there really isn't much you can do with the female slaves you can free.

You are not alone in that issue. I encountered the exact same thing when I tried entering the tower. If there is a trigger for it, I don't think it was listed in the patch notes. I think something 'bugged out' and made the tower inaccessible.

thx for the info it worked , you learn something new everyday thanks again :)

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
Update 0.8.5.2
Small bugfixes and engine version upgrade. Saves should be compatible from last version without issues.

Changelog

Changed
Engine version updated to 5.4.2

Fixed
Portal to mage tower not working as well as a few other incorrect level transitions
Initial quick save after new game (this save potentially breaks several systems, therefor it wont be made anymore)
Breast size resetting to 0 after pregnancy
Carrots not being harvestable
Plants remaining if their planter was destroyed
Clicking exit not exiting game the first attempt
Foot IK for females should work better with less quirks

Gofile reupload link :

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WickedIsland-0.8.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

crap

Oct 8, 2017
if anyone else is having issues with your mouse cursor escaping the game window mid-combat (e.g. with multiple monitors), you can edit C:\Users\[INSERT YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Local\WickedIsland\Saved\Config\Windows\EngineUserSettings.ini and add the following at the bottom:

Code:
[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
MouseCaptureMode=CapturePermanently
that seems to have fixed it for me. Dunno if it was just me that this was happening to.

Reactions: Pebbles

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Looks like v0.8.5.2 fixed the tower transition but somehow broke dungeon transitions. I'm getting massive slowdowns when I enter a dungeon, and how bad they are seems to depend on the size of the dungeon.

The big dungeon under the dragon seems like the worst offender. My framerate drops to 1 frame every 50 seconds or so and never seems to recover. The other dungeons I can load into, but it'll take a minute or two for the game to chug through the slowdown.

Also, loading a save seems to force frame generation on, which tanks my framerate on a RTX 4070 and makes map transitions seemingly take longer.

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
Looks like v0.8.5.2 fixed the tower transition but somehow broke dungeon transitions. I'm getting massive slowdowns when I enter a dungeon, and how bad they are seems to depend on the size of the dungeon.

The big dungeon under the dragon seems like the worst offender. My framerate drops to 1 frame every 50 seconds or so and never seems to recover. The other dungeons I can load into, but it'll take a minute or two for the game to chug through the slowdown.

Also, loading a save seems to force frame generation on, which tanks my framerate on a RTX 4070 and makes map transitions seemingly take longer.
I too have an issue with loading in dungeons, but even that dungeon, on dragon's island, while taking the longest to properly load in, doesn't cause me any issues later on.

max2322

Feb 24, 2019
What happened to the sleep button? I downloaded the newest update and it doesn't show up in the input settings and non of the buttons makes her go to sleep.

LeoSS

Aug 9, 2017
how to get impregnated, the beast fuck you then there is UI says press none to cum ? is it a bug? i check the setting no such button to assign

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
how to get impregnated, the beast fuck you then there is UI says press none to cum ? is it a bug? i check the setting no such button to assign
In the input settings, that particular setting is Cum Visual Effect, by default it is bound to Num Pad 8.
It is just a visual effect and the game doesn't make a pregnancy check with you use it.
You need to end the scene by pressing B and if the scene was vaginal sex, the game will make a random check against the pregnancy chance you set to see if your character got pregnant.

Check your game settings, pregnancy is disabled by default and when you enable it the default pregnancy chance is only 10%. You can adjust that slider to whatever percentage you want.

Be aware that some of the sex scenes are for Anal. It isn't a misaligned model, they are sticking it in the butt and there are no pregnancy checks for butt sex.

If you have done all of that and everything is enabled, you most likely have a corrupt save and you probably need to delete the WickedIsland folder in your appdata folder.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes