3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WickedIsland-0.8.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Update 0.8.5.1
Mainly a bugfix update focused on fixing the saving system. Please report if any issues remain.

!! An issue snuck into this version, armor does not equip. It has been fixed but if you have this issue, redownload the fixed version !!

I gave the link to the mods so wait for the upload

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Update 0.8.5.1
Mainly a bugfix update focused on fixing the saving system. Please report if any issues remain.

!! An issue snuck into this version, armor does not equip. It has been fixed but if you have this issue, redownload the fixed version !!

I gave the link to the mods so wait for the upload
You sure your update is newer than the one from nuker1110? As that was uploaded a day after yours.

KiritoNyx

Apr 26, 2023
Maybe there must has a newer version that fixed the clothing bug.But actually not that one which dropped the day before yesterday.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well my question was for Wlms as he shared a gofile folder too. But in that folder the version is OLDER (or at least earlier uploaded) than the one nuker shared.

sibiris

Feb 10, 2022
The game becomes pretty much unplayable after completing the tutorial quests. Performance somehow tanks massively. I have jittery movement, extremelo low fps, etc/
What settings do I need to use for the game to not break?

Reactions: rocky19141

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
The game becomes pretty much unplayable after completing the tutorial quests. Performance somehow tanks massively. I have jittery movement, extremelo low fps, etc/
What settings do I need to use for the game to not break?
The game isn't really optimized for anything and there have been people with some fairly new and beefy machines that have commented about getting low performance.

The first thing that comes to my mind is to say to turn down the graphics settings, try it at the lowest settings and work your way up. Turn off the other options as well and turn them on 1 at a time until it starts bogging down, then undo the last one you set.

I have a fairly old machine (i7-6700/GTX970/16GB RAM) and I can get about 20FPS on low settings, pretty much anything I can turn off or disable has been turned off. It doesn't look glamorous but it is 'good enough' for me to play.

lurker-just-lurker

Jul 15, 2021
The game isn't really optimized for anything and there have been people with some fairly new and beefy machines that have commented about getting low performance.

The first thing that comes to my mind is to say to turn down the graphics settings, try it at the lowest settings and work your way up. Turn off the other options as well and turn them on 1 at a time until it starts bogging down, then undo the last one you set.

I have a fairly old machine (i7-6700/GTX970/16GB RAM) and I can get about 20FPS on low settings, pretty much anything I can turn off or disable has been turned off. It doesn't look glamorous but it is 'good enough' for me to play.
make shortcut and at the end of target put -dx11

hakha

Apr 16, 2018
saves are corupted or not working every time i load there is a black screen , all your grinding lost matersials lost armor wepons tools lost everi save load and if you enter the dungeon evrithing is gone , hours of grinding puf gone FUC.... :(

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
So how do you sleep in this lastest build? There's no key for sleeping in the keybind settings anymore.

EDIT: nvm, it's in the radial menu now, in case someone else's wondering. Opens with the F key.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
make shortcut and at the end of target put -dx11
Well, I tried out your suggestion and it didn't seem to make any difference to me. I tried running it with a shortcut and straight from a command prompt with that -dx11 and the game ran the same as when I just click the exe file and run it.

Funnily enough, the game seems to run better on this version than on previous versions. Version 0.8.5.1 seems to run a lot better for me, I have the graphics set to high, with things like fog and lens flare turned off and it gives me about 20-30 FPS, doesn't matter if I am using that switch you mentioned or not, running it from a shortcut or straight from the exe gives me about 20-30 FPS.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
saves are corrupted or not working every time i load there is a black screen , all your grinding lost materials lost armor weapons tools lost every save load and if you enter the dungeon everything is gone , hours of grinding puff gone FUC.... :(
Are you playing on the current version of the game? (0.8.5.1) If you are trying to load your saves from a previous version ... Good luck with that.
You will be better off just deleting the Wickedisland folder in your appdata\local folder and starting over from scratch.

With this version, the game played just fine for me. I didn't have 1 crash while I was playing, I wasn't getting flooded with items when I clicked the take all button on a container, I actually popped out a baby or two with no problems either, my crafted gear and items stayed around if I entered a dungeon, I even had a couple tamed followers hanging out and waiting for me outside of a dungeon after I entered and exited that dungeon.
The only thing I did on this version was the same as with most other versions, which is to go nuke that save/settings folder in appdata.

I have run into 2 bugs so far, 1 is that trying to enter Isabel's tower just dumps me back out to the main game world and the other was in a small 1 room dungeon I entered (near a ruined castle on the east side of the map and there is a workbench in the room), trying to leave that dungeon kept dumping me back inside that same dungeon.

Reactions: krabokiller
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes