3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Error message :
Code:
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Serialization\MemoryWriter.h] [Line: 48]
FMemoryWriter does not support data larger than 2GB. Archive name: None.

0x00007ff6dab6a65c WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!operator<<<unsigned char,TSizedDefaultAllocator<32> >() []
0x00007ff6de80248d WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!TArrayPrivateFriend::Serialize<FComponentSaveData,TSizedDefaultAllocator<32> >() [D:\RocketSync\5.3.0-27405482+++UE5+Release-5.3\Working\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h:3590]
0x00007ff6de8040e8 WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!operator<<() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\EasyMultiSave\Source\EasyMultiSave\Public\EMSData.h:252]
0x00007ff6de802235 WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!TArrayPrivateFriend::Serialize<FActorSaveData,TSizedDefaultAllocator<32> >() [D:\RocketSync\5.3.0-27405482+++UE5+Release-5.3\Working\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h:3592]
0x00007ff6de80411a WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!operator<<() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\EasyMultiSave\Source\EasyMultiSave\Public\EMSData.h:295]
0x00007ff6de802643 WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!TArrayPrivateFriend::Serialize<FLevelArchive,TSizedDefaultAllocator<32> >() [D:\RocketSync\5.3.0-27405482+++UE5+Release-5.3\Working\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h:3592]
0x00007ff6de811b41 WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!UEMSObject::SaveLevelActors() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\EasyMultiSave\Source\EasyMultiSave\Private\EMSObject.cpp:1069]
0x00007ff6de80bff1 WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!UEMSAsyncSaveGame::InternalSaveLevel() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\EasyMultiSave\Source\EasyMultiSave\Private\EMSAsyncSaveGame.cpp:175]
0x00007ff6de8111be WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!UEMSAsyncSaveGame::SaveLevel() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\EasyMultiSave\Source\EasyMultiSave\Private\EMSAsyncSaveGame.cpp:165]
0x00007ff6de69f79c WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance<0,UUEGoreSystemAnimInstance,void __cdecl(void),FNotThreadSafeNotCheckedDelegateUserPolicy>::Execute() [D:\RocketSync\5.3.0-27405482+++UE5+Release-5.3\Working\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:650]
0x00007ff6dd505d82 WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!FTimerManager::Tick() []
0x00007ff6dd05490c WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!UWorld::Tick() []
0x00007ff6dcee9dbe WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() []
0x00007ff6dd5fed75 WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() []
0x00007ff6dd60697c WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!GuardedMain() []
0x00007ff6dd6069fa WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() []
0x00007ff6dd607a0c WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!LaunchWindowsStartup() []
0x00007ff6dd60fd04 WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!WinMain() []
0x00007ff6e01dc8ae WickedIsland-Win64-Shipping.exe!__scrt_common_main_seh() [D:\a\_work\1\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
0x00007ff975737344 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []
The game is for me now in a state of unplayable. I found a way to get the camera moving again after dying by 'just' getting into the 'esc'-menu and return to the game. The above fmemory crash is caused by not setting the lightmaps in the world settings in unreal on compressed and can only changed by the dev.
Another problem is that there is no delete in the game (or I did not found it). Items out of the inventory, doesn't matter if personal, chest or table will get maxed out after a crash. Even old parts that at some time were in that inventory reappear. For example I dropped all stone axes at the beach and they lay there until I quit the game. When I restarted they had disappeared, but after a crash all the axes were in my chest that had no axes inside before the crash and when doing the last save, but those were some times earlier in the chest and reappeared. I tried to empty the chars inventory, but after half of it it crashed again and that even happened with all settings to low.....

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
yes, just hit E when it shows on the screen for the fisherman. But what is easy to miss, is that you have to click on the answer to choose to say it and the first one has just one answer, so it is easy to assume that the answer is nothing you have to click on. When you click in the next dialog on 'have you something to wear for me' he gives you the first quest.....
yes i know i was trying to answer
dtnmangry
post about the fisherman and seeing if i could help him

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The game is for me now in a state of unplayable. I found a way to get the camera moving again after dying by 'just' getting into the 'esc'-menu and return to the game. The above fmemory crash is caused by not setting the lightmaps in the world settings in unreal on compressed and can only changed by the dev.
Another problem is that there is no delete in the game (or I did not found it). Items out of the inventory, doesn't matter if personal, chest or table will get maxed out after a crash. Even old parts that at some time were in that inventory reappear. For example I dropped all stone axes at the beach and they lay there until I quit the game. When I restarted they had disappeared, but after a crash all the axes were in my chest that had no axes inside before the crash and when doing the last save, but those were some times earlier in the chest and reappeared. I tried to empty the chars inventory, but after half of it it crashed again and that even happened with all settings to low.....
to get rid of extra items either move them to a chest or toss them to the ground using the drag function

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
The game is unplayable after a little while right now. Here are the issues I saw so far :
  • After exploring a bit, the game starts stuttering every seconds and gets a huge stutter every 30 seconds, dropping time dilatation to 0 removes the stuttering, I guess it has to do with lightmap calculation...
  • Everytime you load a save or go through a door, you loose all your grit, the only way to get it back is to level up. Grit doesn't always work and you sometimes get killed even though your grit level is sufficient.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The game is unplayable after a little while right now. Here are the issues I saw so far :
  • After exploring a bit, the game starts stuttering every seconds and gets a huge stutter every 30 seconds, dropping time dilatation to 0 removes the stuttering, I guess it has to do with lightmap calculation...
  • Everytime you load a save or go through a door, you loose all your grit, the only way to get it back is to level up. Grit doesn't always work and you sometimes get killed even though your grit level is sufficient.
I know this is not perfect but it should help hit / on the num pad to bring up cheats ....... look at the list for grit potion and spawn 30 or so ... you can also make them using the recipe in the caldron
as for the fps stutter in settings graphic's settings lower them a notch from where they are currently and see if that helps
good luck

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
Grit is removed only visually. Actually it is there. You can try to seduce whatever creature around real grit and you can check.
Change of graphics, does not help. Just game is buggy.
Ive played last several days on 1366x768 on low of everything. No change in terms of lag

Oct 3, 2019
As everyone else is on top of the bug reporting, I won't mention them as I would just be echoing what everyone else has said. However the sex mechanics feel a little too... empty currently. While I'm a huge fan of the pregnancy mechanics, it still feels bland as the FMC doesn't really comment on anything, she just kinda jumps right into fantastical creatures impregnating her and her being impregnated by her own offspring without comment. There's no real stakes present either, I would find the sex mechanics much more engaging if she had personal stakes in them. Like for example it would be interesting to hear what kind of internal monologue goes on in her head when she breeds with her own offspring, maybe some kind of aesthetic corruption progress where she's reluctant/mortified at first but gets more into it as she does it more. Another big aesthetic turn on I think would be some optional background you could choose for her, which would add flavour text to her actions an example of which could be a husband/fiance/bf she wants to get back to. Imagine the kind of thoughts she would have struggling with being used as breeding stock by the wildlife and this is going to affect her relationship upon be reunited, then add in the incest breeding and you have a very kinky subplot right there.

No idea if it would be possible for the Dev to add that kind of stuff and I know there are higher priorities, but there's some real good potential with just a little flavour text...

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
As everyone else is on top of the bug reporting, I won't mention them as I would just be echoing what everyone else has said. However the sex mechanics feel a little too... empty currently. While I'm a huge fan of the pregnancy mechanics, it still feels bland as the FMC doesn't really comment on anything, she just kinda jumps right into fantastical creatures impregnating her and her being impregnated by her own offspring without comment. There's no real stakes present either, I would find the sex mechanics much more engaging if she had personal stakes in them. Like for example it would be interesting to hear what kind of internal monologue goes on in her head when she breeds with her own offspring, maybe some kind of aesthetic corruption progress where she's reluctant/mortified at first but gets more into it as she does it more. Another big aesthetic turn on I think would be some optional background you could choose for her, which would add flavour text to her actions an example of which could be a husband/fiance/bf she wants to get back to. Imagine the kind of thoughts she would have struggling with being used as breeding stock by the wildlife and this is going to affect her relationship upon be reunited, then add in the incest breeding and you have a very kinky subplot right there.

No idea if it would be possible for the Dev to add that kind of stuff and I know there are higher priorities, but there's some real good potential with just a little flavour text...
Great feedback!
I actually considered adding things like this before (i think i have a disabled system in place even). Might look at adding it in the future :)

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
to get rid of extra items either move them to a chest or toss them to the ground using the drag function
Doesn't work - because 1. game crashes for me while doing that and 2. if you read my post those items reappear in your chest and get multiplied again afterwards even if you tossed them to the ground. I don't understand the problem in deleting items. You just use the 'destroy actor' function in Unreal - just start it after something is marked and the del key is hit or it is dragged to the ground and ask 'really want to delete?' and that's all. It works that way in most games.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Update looks good, going to wait and see if it works, though. Hopefully it does, props to the dev for the quick fixes on the glaring issues.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Update looks good, going to wait and see if it works, though. Hopefully it does, props to the dev for the quick fixes on the glaring issues.
as usual, he's good at responding to problems quickly, but he really needs to use the patch generation feature for UE instead of uploading the entire full game every time

• Sad
Reactions: BigBiggieBig

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
The "gang rape" count means she is raped multiple times instead multiple partners at same time?

At least the dev optimized the game.

Neonviolete

Dec 28, 2023
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me how to have sex with monsters? I have sex instead of death in my settings on, but they kill me anyway, am I level 1 or do I need to do something?

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes