3.00 star(s) 44 Votes

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me how to have sex with monsters? I have sex instead of death in my settings on, but they kill me anyway, am I level 1 or do I need to do something?
Most of the sex revolves around a stat called Grit.
You can tell how much Grit your character has by looking at the number of hearts above your health bar. You gain Grit by leveling up your character. You gain 1 Grit point every 2 or 3 levels.

Any monster that has a Heart symbol on the left side of their health bar means there is a sex scene with them, no heart icon means you just die.
The number of Skulls that a monster has above their health bar is the number of Grit points you need to not die trying to have sex with something.

So, as a level 1 character, if you are trying to fuck anything other than werewolves, you will die instead of getting sexy times.

PS: Not every monster has a sex scene, some monsters will just kill you and be done with it. The bears, wasps and scorpions will all just try and kill you no matter what you do.

Reactions: bba34 and krozdil

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
And vampires. Took me some time to figure this out : )
Is there a way to find info about icons below health bar for the creatures?

As everyone else is on top of the bug reporting, I won't mention them as I would just be echoing what everyone else has said. However the sex mechanics feel a little too... empty currently. ..... Imagine the kind of thoughts she would have struggling with being used as breeding stock by the wildlife and this is going to affect her relationship upon be reunited, then add in the incest breeding and you have a very kinky subplot right there.

No idea if it would be possible for the Dev to add that kind of stuff and I know there are higher priorities, but there's some real good potential with just a little flavour text...
I would add if the born creatures recognises MC as mother, not to be just some puppets. Also interaction with the people on the island will be great addition, even as a part of the story line : )

Neonviolete

Dec 28, 2023
Most of the sex revolves around a stat called Grit.
You can tell how much Grit your character has by looking at the number of hearts above your health bar. You gain Grit by leveling up your character. You gain 1 Grit point every 2 or 3 levels.

Any monster that has a Heart symbol on the left side of their health bar means there is a sex scene with them, no heart icon means you just die.
The number of Skulls that a monster has above their health bar is the number of Grit points you need to not die trying to have sex with something.

So, as a level 1 character, if you are trying to fuck anything other than werewolves, you will die instead of getting sexy times.

PS: Not every monster has a sex scene, some monsters will just kill you and be done with it. The bears, wasps and scorpions will all just try and kill you no matter what you do.

thanks for the good explanation, now I understand.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So tried the game again, might actually be worse now, sex scenes seem even more messed up then they were before when you have monster penis going through the back of the player it just looks ugly.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
USING PREVIOUS VERSIONS SAVES MAY FUCK UP THE GAME AND CREATE A BUGFEST
It is safer to do a new save (eg : a new game) every update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always start a new game with this one, still seems worse than before.

Sparkymarty

May 24, 2024
After going through everyone's suggestions earlier, i did the update on steam, reloaded the game, made a whole new character under 0.8.5.0 and started a new game session. Now after doing all of that, my characters hair is around her neck and the campfire cooking quest still does not complete for me. Does anyone have any other suggestions that I can try?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
After going through everyone's suggestions earlier, i did the update on steam, reloaded the game, made a whole new character under 0.8.5.0 and started a new game session. Now after doing all of that, my characters hair is around her neck and the campfire cooking quest still does not complete for me. Does anyone have any other suggestions that I can try?
wait for a few updates before trying again? Honestly the last few updates to me have made the game worse. Seems like the dev is going in the wrong direction.

3.00 star(s) 44 Votes