3.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Neonviolete

Dec 28, 2023
Is this happening on a fresh run? Redownloaded/reinstalled/etc? or do you have any sort of previous data?
In short, saving works as long as you are in the game, as soon as you exit the game and re-enter, then everything is completely filled just like that, although I don’t have anything in my inventory or not much. new game has been with new save with a new update.

bottledwaterbob

Sep 29, 2020
In short, saving works as long as you are in the game, as soon as you exit the game and re-enter, then everything is completely filled just like that, although I don’t have anything in my inventory or not much. new game has been with new save with a new update.
so its a fresh download and everything, what your saying is weight goes haywire after you restart the whole game in latest version. Gotcha.

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
yes, but it’s better to fix it so it doesn’t happen
Yeah, i agree with you. I just returned from dragon's island, where i also raided a dungeon. So, after coming back, not only i lost like most of my inventory and my coins, my character also lost her pregnancy status and her house, that i had spend a lot of my own time to build and had tons of ressources simply vanished away.

BRUH

ankedi

Apr 5, 2020
now the legs/knees are glitching unatural by the walking animation, and sometimes the knee glitching to the side if standing

Reactions: Mighty J

Neonviolete

Dec 28, 2023
Yeah, i agree with you. I just returned from dragon's island, where i also raided a dungeon. So, after coming back, not only i lost like most of my inventory and my coins, my character also lost her pregnancy status and her house, that i had spend a lot of my own time to build and had tons of ressources simply vanished away.

BRUH
yeah, in short, we'll wait for fixes, so there's no point in playing

Reactions: unusualtestsubject

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
<SNIP> ... and her house, that i had spend a lot of my own time to build and had tons of ressources simply vanished away.

BRUH
I feel your pain, bro.
It is the reason I stopped building houses at all in the game. Every time an update/patch came out, I had to nuke my saves, so it was pointless to make any kind of housing, plus the random chance that everything would get deleted.

Now I just slap down the crafting stations on the beach, near the Fisherman, and build a wall that starts at the water's edge and makes a semi circle around the equipment and a tent (or a bed with a roof, if I am going fancy).

Oct 9, 2021
I feel your pain, bro.
It is the reason I stopped building houses at all in the game. Every time an update/patch came out, I had to nuke my saves, so it was pointless to make any kind of housing, plus the random chance that everything would get deleted.

Now I just slap down the crafting stations on the beach, near the Fisherman, and build a wall that starts at the water's edge and makes a semi circle around the equipment and a tent (or a bed with a roof, if I am going fancy).
Hippy/Nomad life..... well benefits of rebuilding every other time is that you get to explore what works or not (in terms of parts cuz who knows what update does) and also designing ideas cuz.. maybe one needs a barnyard for all the babymonsters? :ROFLMAO: or maybe pet appreciation room?

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
And here we go again, full marty mcfly style, backwards, 5.0 fix1 version is worse then 4.8 and 4.9, the girl is now a full member of the "institute of silly walks" and overloaded after loading a save, with items that were doubled and gone invisible so they cannot be removed, and no self build structures are saved, but the doors are back and the castle gate is actually different from the stone gate, and it comes with inbuild doors, inbuild doors....when that castle gate could be also used as an archway without the doors :WeSmart:but as long as the structures are not saved those fixes are useless. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Neonviolete

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Why all my latest comment got deleted for "off-topic" ??? oO
It was your discussion with another poster that revolved around a different game, that they had mentioned. They had spoken about a version 4 and version 3 and your responses were questioning them about what they were talking about since the game is on version 0.8.5.
Same guy had posted a Mega link to that other game and it has been deleted from the thread as well. Your and his posts did stray a bit off topic, but I didn't think it was enough to warrant some comment deletions. It didn't really derail the thread any, but oh well, stuff happens. I got smacked once or twice for the off topic thing, as long as you are not a chronic off topic offender, you should be fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do have to say that the latest rounds of updates have been pretty buggy for me, compared to 0.8.4.7 (or maybe .8). That version still had bugs, but it was pretty stable compared to the last 2 updates.

I still enjoy playing the game, but the last update or two have been a bit frustrating.
Here are some of the things I have run into on the newest version, 0.8.5.0:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a positive note, the bug where nodes and harvest areas were duplicated, has been fixed. I haven't encountered 1 instance of harvesting multiple of anything in any of the games I started on the newest version.
The game seems to run better for myself, on my potato. (i7-6700,GTX970,16GB ram, 500GB SSD) I need to be on low settings, but the game runs tolerably well for me. I only get about 15-20FPS, but it is better than previous versions where I could drop as low as 3 or 4 FPS.

Reactions: skopi333

secretagent6012

Nov 13, 2023
the mega torrent cant be used without the app ( who tf uses the app) the file is too big for mega
pixeldrain says the file is also too large and the remaining 9GB will take 4+ days to download....

hendrix666

Dec 20, 2019
I am going to go back to the old version because it is unplayable for me, once delivered the baby remains on the ground and nothing happens and the escape key does not work alone alt+f4 solution then if we select the display of the time in the options the time is frozen at 12:00

Reactions: Wlms
3.00 star(s) 44 Votes