3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
WickedIsland-0.8.4.9 how we sleep!!!
sex with minotaur not possible!!!
yes it is ..... hit y when you are close to him if you have the grit points mated with him many times and made babies too ....that i turned into summons and and then had my own Minotaur pets you can also kill him 10 times and collect his sperm and make them that way use the sand to make glass vials for sperm collection. then use the vials at the research table

also in 8.4.9 if you mate with the same beast 3 times you can tame him and he becomes a follower for a short time you get the option to talk to him with the E key

Reactions: Wlms

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Went fine for me. Try reloading your save and maybe giving birth in the tower ?

OP's been updated. Which is good, because all the uploaders I was using before for big files basically became shit or weren't working.
Yes you were right that was the missing step you have give birth in the tower .......Thanks i was able to complete all her tasks

the drake still does the reverse impaled tit fuck LOL but it least it does not leave the sucking chest wound like it used to do.

Last edited:

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
8.4.9 have same issues with saves by my side. Just take a bit longer get impossible to load.
Even getting down to 1024x768 ana everything on low does not help at all.

ankedi

Apr 5, 2020
8.4.9 have same issues with saves by my side. Just take a bit longer get impossible to load.
Even getting down to 1024x768 ana everything on low does not help at all.

by my side is all okay now.

do you have start a new game, not load an old save?
do you have an clean install?
(it means you have to delete the wicked island appdata folder too)
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\WickedIsland\Saved

it should work than fine so far, i guess.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The character creation screen is infuriating. Its impossible to customize the face when the character is constantly looking down. The animations need to be turned OFF on that screen state.
actually its not .....set the look you want ......and save it as a preset when you start the game..... or restart the game .... load the preset before hitting continue then you will keep your chosen body its worked fine for me so far doing it that way

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Been playing the new update...So far so good, save times are quick, the stuttering is mostly gone (Though some areas are still laggy)

Have to say I'm kind of impressed that the dev managed to fix so much in one update, respectable effort.
Aaaaaand it's back to being a laggy, stuttering mess. What I've noticed is that the game runs really well up until I visit a dungeon once, the moment I do and then head back into the overworld, the game starts stuttering and lagging.

So this brings forward the question of: Is there anything inside the dungeons that is worth crap? I've really only visited the one nearest to the fishing hut, and while I managed to kill what's inside, I really didn't spot any valuable loot, so what's the point? If they're pointless, I'll just avoid them so I don't end up triggering whatever causes the lag.

EDIT: Nvm, for some reason even older saves are now laggy lol

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Aaaaaand it's back to being a laggy, stuttering mess. What I've noticed is that the game runs really well up until I visit a dungeon once, the moment I do and then head back into the overworld, the game starts stuttering and lagging.

So this brings forward the question of: Is there anything inside the dungeons that is worth crap? I've really only visited the one nearest to the fishing hut, and while I managed to kill what's inside, I really didn't spot any valuable loot, so what's the point? If they're pointless, I'll just avoid them so I don't end up triggering whatever causes the lag.
i reported about the one near the fishing hut to the dev ....when you go in thee dungeon take the lock pick set there are chests full of goodies and the barrels on the second floor in the middle there is a chest your a odd stone to upgrade your equipment
the problem is when you leave out the door on that one .....its like all the stuff you gathered just goes poof you can't carry it out with you .........i have not explored the others yet but i know that one you mention has that issue .......as for it getting laggy sometime i find when that happens you can save and exit then reload and it will straighten up again for a while ..... I think its a memory Bleed issue that causes the lag to build up over time .....
I Also am thinking that the door upstairs might be supposed to lead you to another area, rather than back to the starting entrance but i could be wrong

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
i reported about the one near the fishing hut to the dev ....when you go in thee dungeon take the lock pick set there are chests full of goodies and the barrels on the second floor in the middle there is a chest your a odd stone to upgrade your equipment
the problem is when you leave out the door on that one .....its like all the stuff you gathered just goes poof you can't carry it out with you .........i have not explored the others yet but i know that one you mention has that issue .......as for it getting laggy sometime i find when that happens you can save and exit then reload and it will straighten up again for a while ..... I think its a memory Bleed issue that causes the lag to build up over time .....
I Also am thinking that the door upstairs might be supposed to lead you to another area, rather than back to the starting entrance but i could be wrong
I see. But the lag issue starts right away, I load in and it's already laggy, so even if I close the game and open it again, I still have that issue, I tried loading a save before I ever got into a dungeon and it's still laggy, I set game graphics to medium and still no luck. Think the save data is just fucked or something.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I see. But the lag issue starts right away, I load in and it's already laggy, so even if I close the game and open it again, I still have that issue, I tried loading a save before I ever got into a dungeon and it's still laggy, I set game graphics to medium and still no luck. Think the save data is just fucked or something.
its possible I mean even when you jump into Isabella's portal it seems like it takes a while to play catch up that is why i am suspecting its a memory bleed that is causing the graphic issues but I am not the dev so i will leave them to figure it out
when the game is working its great, but when it gets wonky... its a total pisser LOL

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
First, Great update!

However, I have a new problem. The mouse curser disappears when I try to trade with the blacksmith in the village which keeps me from actual trading, anyone else having this issue?

• Sad
Reactions: NitroSM

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
lol
DO NOT BREAK POTS!
Tons of loot (very cool) explodes out of them and game will be freeze up for an unknown amount of time (not cool).

Screenshot (40).png

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Yeah I'm marking this as unplayable again, the issue with the lag/slow saving just takes longer to take effect, it's not fixed. Sad because I wanted to try exploring the dungeons to see what I can get out of them, visit some of the northern areas and all that, but I can't do that when the game freezes for 1-2s every 3s.

Maybe next update will fix it? lol

Reactions: pedrin666

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
First, Great update!

However, I have a new problem. The mouse curser disappears when I try to trade with the blacksmith in the village which keeps me from actual trading, anyone else having this issue?
YES its a known issue , but i found a work around kit you / key to bring up the cheat menu you don't have to use the cheats but it brings your cursor back into use so you can buy items

Reactions: NitroSM

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
In "load game" the load button at the bottom right has disappeared. How to fix?
you probably have to many saves stored you have to go in manually and clear them out ......its a pain %LocalAppData%\WickedIsland\saved
is where you find them ....and it took me a while of searching the C: drive to find it

Reactions: SBT01

pedrin666

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah I'm marking this as unplayable again, the issue with the lag/slow saving just takes longer to take effect, it's not fixed. Sad because I wanted to try exploring the dungeons to see what I can get out of them, visit some of the northern areas and all that, but I can't do that when the game freezes for 1-2s every 3s.

Maybe next update will fix it? lol
Same problem here, is it a known bug? I though it was my pc

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes