3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
I unrar/extract it, it just makes both parts into compressed zips and you cant extract either of them, and Idk how to combine them since only options you get are to overwrite if you try playing both zips in same folder

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
People getting errors, make sure they have the same name format.

When I downloaded part 1 and part 2 the names were messed up, like .zip.part1.rar
the correct format is .part1(or 2).rar

Nov 12, 2018
People getting errors, make sure they have the same name format.

When I downloaded part 1 and part 2 the names were messed up, like .zip.part1.rar
the correct format is .part1(or 2).rar
That was it. Change part 2's name and it will extract no problem.

CarlosSaltana

Jul 4, 2022
This game has a great character creator, which makes it easy to create a good looking and well proportioned character, but it also has some of the worst movement animations I have ever seen.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Why does my characters health keep dropping till I die? How do I eat?
As others have said, you need to kill enemies and animals for raw meat. There are a couple boars and some deer that spawn right around the camp that you can kill, with your fists if needed, that drop 1 or 2 pieces of meat.
I THINK the meant restores/reduces your hunger by more than if you just eat it raw. Be aware that you should pull the food out of the campfire as it appears in the 'loot window', if you leave it in too long it becomes burnt and not that great as a food source.
Your food will also rot/decay. So, don't hoard huge piles of raw or cooked meat.
How can I get iron ? I've hit every stone I met, but still no iron
There are 2 iron nodes, on the hill where the werebears spawn, on my game the nodes look black, and they are located around the base of the stone spire in their spawn area.
There is a cave, in the desert area at the base of the troll hill/mountain, that has a few scorpions that spawn inside it and there are several iron nodes in there that you can mine.
There are 2 or 3 iron nodes where the trolls spawn, on the side of the hill/mountain near the desert area.
Is there a way to see your avatar from the front, just makes me wonder why go through the creation side if you can't see the finished product in game.
Press the Caps Lock key. It will unlock the camera and allow you to freely rotate the camera around the character, using the mouse.

Reactions: RawDarkness

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
No sex scene? Even with the defeat option enabled in the menu it doesn't work
Not every creature/animal has a sex scene. If the name isn't highlighted pink, it will just kill you and send you to the respawn screen.
Any creature that has a sex scene will have their name show up with a pink highlight. The thing you have to be aware of is that there is an 'endurance' system for the various monsters.
The number of skulls above their health bar is the 'endurance' rating of the monster. You can tell what your current 'endurance' rating is by looking at the top left corner of the screen, there should be a fist icon there and each icon indicates 1 level of 'endurance' and you gain 1 endurance at the start and 1 more every 6 character levels, so at level 6 your rating is 2 and at level 12 your rating is 3.
If you only have a 'rating' of 2 and you are defeated by a monster with a 'rating' of 3, you die and are forced back to the respawn screen.

So, running out as a level 1 character and getting defeated by a Drake (4 endurance) or a demon (3 endurance), will result in your character being killed and sent back to the respawn screen. However, being defeated by a werewolf (1 endurance) will result in 'sexy times'.

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
ok why the fuck is the character I make having smthn wrong w/ their tits? They turn tiny as hell every time and it confuses me so much

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Cant build a 3x4 2 floor house, the center 2 flat roof tiles collapse.
Would be good to fix that as I have a big hole in the roof.
Also adding an option to pickup or remove building parts once placed will be good.
Not sure if its being worked on or not?.
Very promising so far though.
Wont comment on what else i feel is missing as its still very early in development, Most of it will probably be added in time.
Will be keeping an eye on this.

RawDarkness

Sep 20, 2021
This game has a great character creator, which makes it easy to create a good looking and well proportioned character, but it also has some of the worst movement animations I have ever seen.
Movement animations have been changed in the next build. Have gotten a lot of feedback on the movement, funny thing is that its actually mocap of a real female, but i agree it didnt look great. Hence more feminine movement in new version :)

Cant build a 3x4 2 floor house, the center 2 flat roof tiles collapse.
Would be good to fix that as I have a big hole in the roof.
Also adding an option to pickup or remove building parts once placed will be good.
Not sure if its being worked on or not?.
Very promising so far though.
Wont comment on what else i feel is missing as its still very early in development, Most of it will probably be added in time.
Will be keeping an eye on this.
Build limits have been removed in next version. As well as a hammer added for repairing/deconstructing building pieces. Hopefully i can add it right in the build menu in the future.
Thank you for the great feedback :)

pluto4473

Feb 10, 2018
Game ignores me char creation in part. Keeps face, skin & hair the butt as well as the colors, but completly fucks up the boobs.
Every single time i try to create a new char the boobs,
go from my (imo perfectly natural 34B cup) to god damn mosquito bites why?
This is annoying :FacePalm:as hell cuz i spend about 40min making the perfect breed..:HideThePain: i mean heroine.

Please help im asking for a friend.
I have the same problem... anybody knows how to resolve?

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
This message means you are trying to run a 64bit application on a 32bit system, today (2022) 98% of games are 64bit (2% - crappy indie games) so your new pc is pretty much useless when it comes to gaming.
/Edit
or, you have Windows 11 Arm
What do I need to do to fix this? I googled but am at a loss atm.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes