EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95banner_105_9.png

Overview:
Wicked Rouge REFINE
is an interactive NSFW Adult Visual Novel & RPG Brothel Management Game in development and created by fidless & EvilFuzzy9.

The city of Hana is built on shattered dreams and broken hearts. It is a city of passion, a city of vice, and its pleasure houses are the finest in all the land. And after your father's death, you find yourself in charge of his failing establishment, once one of the most prestigious of those renowned pleasure houses.

A tale of sex and revenge awaits you. Engage in torrid flings with beautiful heroines, recruit oirans to work in your pleasure house, and do everything you can to keep your girls from falling into enemy hands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-10-25
Developer: fidless - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Codes:

AFTER THE UPDATE, LOAD A SAVEGAME MADE INSIDE YOUR OFFICE ONLY AND NOT DURING ACTIVE EVENTS!
(for android, do not delete the game, just overwrite)

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.png 2022-01-17T05-33-29-255Z.png 2b.png 3.png 4.png 4c.png 4b.png 18.png 5.png 6.png 6c.png 2022-01-17T05-35-37-031Z.png 6m.png zev_999856.png 2022-02-02T00-39-55-177Z.png 6t.png 6z.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
For anyone wondering about the game's content and sensitivities.

MC is a chad, brothel master with 3+ hot babes helping you run a business.
Heroines = Main Story characters, your love interests.
Oirans = Employees. You collect them throughout the story, you train them, they work for you.
There'll be optional content (alt. routes (
good/dark)).
The only
bad stuff that may happen to main heroines, will depend on gameplay choices and success.

I hope you'll like Wicked Rouge REFINE. We worked hard to make this.
:)

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
This appeared in the latest updates then disappeared. I remember playing the original wicked rouge but it's abandoned, so I guess this is a remake? Anyway the original was very cool, don't know why you created a new thread but who cares amirite. Will play later. Thanks for sharing Mr. Dev, all the best!
You can play both this REFINE and original (original also has a lot of content 5-8hours+). We took the original WR idea and improved a lot on it. Lots of NEW content for this version too (well it's all NEW). The story has a new direction, although the idea behind is somewhat the same. Hope you'll enjoy playing Wicked Rouge REFINE. We already have a lot of ideas for further updates (and they're actually in the writing enough for several updates), it'll be a blast! (y)

Last edited:

Vorzee

Jun 7, 2020
Damn.. the original one was already blowing my mind and now you made the refine.. i must be dreaming. Anyway, thanks for sharing Mr. Dev and good luck with your game

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thanks for the reply. However this thread is still not in the game forum, so doesn't appear in the latest updates where people can see it :/. I only found it cus I saw it pop up in the updates yesterday. Again, cheers and thanks for sharing!(y)
Yesterday REFINE was merged with the old game because of some similarities, and then changes were reverted by the main admin. It's still unclear if the old game topic will be replaced with REFINE or not.
I think it should be a sepperate topic as both plays very differently as they are different games, but it is up to admins to decide and that's why this topic still hangs here and not in the new game section.

Damn.. the original one was already blowing my mind and now you made the refine.. i must be dreaming. Anyway, thanks for sharing Mr. Dev and good luck with your game
Thank you! Let me know your opinion about REFINE after you playthrough.

Last edited:

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
Out of curiosity, is it possible to go through the game without having the 2 starting girls (or some others) work as prostitutes? Sorta like an iron man challenge

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes