fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
...maybe I'm wrong but I think only the airstyles changed from previous game...to be more matching with the historical period...and the body and face models should be about the same (maybe moved from HS to HS2 but not sure...)
A hairstyle, eye colors, added extra outfits variations, minor body proportions since sometimes the girl would look half the side of average man, the skin was made more detailed too.

Weiss123

Jun 1, 2017
Well I'm probably in the minority here but...in the original game the girls' body proportion including their boobs are perfect. Now most of them has boobs so big that they look disproportionate. I'm not a fan of huge milk udder, it's better to have a variety of size.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So i am a little confused.
How much content from the prev is present in the refined version?
Sorry if this has been answered before

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Not having played the old version, at all, I can obviously not comment on the new direction in relation to the old, but...
This is good. It oozes atmosphere, there's a decent amount of story, the renders look beautiful, and the bit of gameplay I've seen so far looked alright, at least.

Well done.
Maybe bug: There's a gift for oirans that when hovering over it in the girl's menu says it consumes a yukata, but that item isn't it.

Reactions: fidless
Sep 9, 2018
Can't even go pass the tutorial area, after the second fight the next empty block is greyed out preventing me from moving forward.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Can't even go pass the tutorial area, after the second fight the next empty block is greyed out preventing me from moving forward.
As already stated, it's a leftover test bug. There's one tile which if you stand on it and click twice, it'll disable the next tile. Click only once to travel to it and continue jumping to the next one.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

Hey everyone!

Just a short update I needed to make. I just noticed, the android build was missing the entire video folder meaning, the android build was missing ALL animations. Unfortunately for some reason, the software fails to port animations for the android build.

I've reuploaded the fixed android version of the game, please check it out.

I probably could've just fixed it tomorrow as I'll be releasing a small update, but that's a critical issue I wanted to address as soon as I find out about it.

The links are here with updated folders and added file "Wicked Rouge RE v0.1.4 B (android)".

That's all for today. Have a great day!

-fidless
F95 OP android links were updated too.

Last edited:

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
I may have encountered a small bug. When you sell an Value Item, the calculation says minus sum xyz but adds the correct amount. Example 10-20=30 instead of 10+20=30

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Does this new refined update uses old skipping features? i.e Ctrl key to skip animations part by part(bcoz it is really annoying and time consuming) or we can now skip whole animation at once?

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I wish you could have all the text display at one time. Even at the fastest rate, it is too frustrating to try to read while the text is typing. I liked the original story. Good luck with this one dev.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes