Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
liked it but couldn't save, and when I backed out of the game even though I did Q.save I couldn't load anything.

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
Consider it an alternative version. It's all-new content.
Original never was intended to become more than a basic brothel train/serve game, but as development progressed, I added more features and designed the story, but it lacked flow and quality as expected from someone with no experience in writing. It was very disjointed in parts and lacked depth.
Also, it was very visually limited as I didn't know how to work/port with objects back then, plus didn't know how to animate scenes and had a low resolution which hide many fine details I spent time working on for the scenes and environments.
With this version, we take what made WR fun to play and changed the direction of the story to flow better and feel more professional and connected with game systems plus the story. Basically, the idea is the same, but it's a new improved game.
For clarity this should be posted to the OP in dev notes spoiler tags

Reactions: 246

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Like the alpha version of this game i would say it look promising but i seen a lot of prominsing game to not have too high hope.
Some question:

1) how will you manage the updade ? i know that 95% of game that go somewhere are regular game that update every x time you say you want do a monthly updade can you give more detaille : will you do a every x of the month even if it a small update or one days in the month ? what is your patreon politique ? have upade beford ?

2) so far the combat systeme look good and i think have a combat systeme for a bordel is good idea since bordel in japan == yakuza but what use will it have ? will it be use to mak money ? to kill people ? to take people ?

3)can i hope to have nekomi as at oirat? i hope so ;)

4) how will i have more girl ? will i need to do quest? will i need to buy they ?

some stuff i notice
1) skip buton do not work
2) in turn one i use repaire but after i have scene where i repaire even if it 100% goodyou will probaly need to link paid for a repeir with scene where i repaire
3) would be good to have girl size like height (in meter i hope since 90% of world use it) or bust...

4) the talent tree need personalyse for each girl i think and be divided into trait , personality and talent
the difference will be trait you born with it , personality how you girl are and could be change by choice and talent unlock by point
for exemple if you make one days nekomi it my idea no need to use it i would give her this trait strong and huge breast
and her personality if you do one choice disillusionment : she once belive she could be somemting else now she know she cannot... or if you do anoter choice determinator : she decide to do anyting for her revenge ...

and talent just be relate of think beford ...
for exemple with nekomi
talent with strong , huge breast and disillusionement
helly paizuri her breast will send you to hell
sadic after lost all hope she wil be hapy to made other suffer
and her talent for same but with determinator
motherly paizuri : she will reconforte the sad
masoshiste she will suport everythink for her cause...
++ some standard stuff share

finaly what i advice:
1) be regular
2) stay focuse : your game is a bordel simulator and the story is a revenge story i do not think it need more genre
3) lisen the critique but do not try to pleasse every one because no one wil be happy if you try and you will just burn your developeur reputation so if some like your art but do not want to prostitut the girl do not try to pleasse they that would just hurt your core audience that want it

zalord

Aug 3, 2018
It gives me sadness that you don't even consider playing the game (which is FREE) without cheating. :HideThePain:
[/ CITA]

So, do you think that to play a good game like this one? What an eye! I'm not saying it's bad or anything like that, I'm just saying that in my country 20 dollars is too expensive to even have cheat codes, I have to pay that much or buying online games I would pay 20 dollars that would be more or less so that you understand like 100 to 150 , if at least in the patreon you put the codes at a low price I buy it .... but for me it is too expensive, not even the most recent games would cost me so much to pay. Even so, it is not to say that the game is bad, it looks good, I hope it has a good story and everything, but for cheat codes, pay so much .... no thanks

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So, do you think that to play a good game like this one? What an eye! I'm not saying it's bad or anything like that, I'm just saying that in my country 20 dollars is too expensive to even have cheat codes, I have to pay that much or buying online games I would pay 20 dollars that would be more or less so that you understand like 100 to 150 , if at least in the patreon you put the codes at a low price I buy it .... but for me it is too expensive, not even the most recent games would cost me so much to pay. Even so, it is not to say that the game is bad, it looks good, I hope it has a good story and everything, but for cheat codes, pay so much .... no thanks
You're silly. Keep it up. :HideThePain: (y)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
did not work running in admin before and after checking anti-virus
It's a 99.99% permission issue. Try to restart the PC, add game folder for antivirus to ignore? Change directory? You're playing on Windows? Did you set the folder to hide maybe? Mac? Place folder inside the application folder.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
i like the upgrade on visuals, im just a bit sad you still haven't corrected the general joints/bending correction of 3D models applying correction morphs/shapekeys (especially for the vagina model)

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes