ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
thats why i hate when games gets scrapped and remade...i mean personally for me it was good, the freedom of corrupting those girls to the limit really made it enjoyable for me, now its like too "vanilla", im not saying the remake is bad , its good in its own ways like the renders and the models looking much better and the storywriting too...but I wished the original scenes and training system stayed

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I was wondering if anyone else, like me, has had problems with the latest version of the game, whether you've experienced minor crashes, text formatting or typographical errors, or certain dialogues where "Yaichi" is still displayed even though the name was changed at the start.

However, my biggest concern comes from the attacks against the brothel, where the difficulty no longer makes any sense in this update (I'm playing on "normal" difficulty)...!

I complete Kisayo's quest to save the oiran in a very simple way, but then I get non-stop attacks in the brothel !
I'm facing waves of enemies including geisha, boar-mounted guys (I've never had to deal with them before), and a bunch of over-armed guys who are supposed to be more or less my level, but they're beating the crap out of me !
Not only that, but I'm quite surprised because I've never had attacks like these before, and I really can't beat them no matter what I do. Is there a solution to make these confrontations less frequent and, above all, less brutal ? Because it's completely spoiling my enjoyment of the game...

Ah, but I seem to remember that the "Red Petal" clashes and mercenary system were deactivated in the previous version, weren't they ? So it's an ill-judged difficulty with the testing of this gameplay feature ? Do you have any cheat options or tricks to suggest solving this annoying problem ? Thanks in advance for your solutions.

P.S: Excuse me if the subject has already been covered, you never know, I use the search function quite often, but you can't find all the info easily on this thread either. Tips or help such as a walkthrough would be very useful, whether it's advice on how to manage the brothel or a guide on how to correctly raise the love stats for the 3 main girls if you want to get a harem. Things like that would help me a lot.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I was wondering if anyone else, like me, has had problems with the latest version of the game, whether you've experienced minor crashes, text formatting or typographical errors, or certain dialogues where "Yaichi" is still displayed even though the name was changed at the start.

However, my biggest concern comes from the attacks against the brothel, where the difficulty no longer makes any sense in this update (I'm playing on "normal" difficulty)...!

I complete Kisayo's quest to save the oiran in a very simple way, but then I get non-stop attacks in the brothel !
I'm facing waves of enemies including geisha, boar-mounted guys (I've never had to deal with them before), and a bunch of over-armed guys who are supposed to be more or less my level, but they're beating the crap out of me !
Not only that, but I'm quite surprised because I've never had attacks like these before, and I really can't beat them no matter what I do. Is there a solution to make these confrontations less frequent and, above all, less brutal ? Because it's completely spoiling my enjoyment of the game...

Ah, but I seem to remember that the "Red Petal" clashes and mercenary system were deactivated in the previous version, weren't they ? So it's an ill-judged difficulty with the testing of this gameplay feature ? Do you have any cheat options or tricks to suggest solving this annoying problem ? Thanks in advance for your solutions.

P.S: Excuse me if the subject has already been covered, you never know, I use the search function quite often, but you can't find all the info easily on this thread either. Tips or help such as a walkthrough would be very useful, whether it's advice on how to manage the brothel or a guide on how to correctly raise the love stats for the 3 main girls if you want to get a harem. Things like that would help me a lot.
Depends what kind player you are, there's 2 kind
1=they want be hardcore and won't cheat
2=they cheat because they just want see scenes and 1 hit kill enemies to avoid years of grinding,they have all items,all gear and enough money so he doesn't put his girls to work(me)
if you want solution number 2 send me save,I'll max all your girls,1 hit kills,all items,all gear or if you know how to use cheat mod I'll upload it and you can do it yourself. I'll explain how to use it. Even a 5 year can do it.
Haven't played in long time had some issues with dev(he didn't like my opinion) and didn't want screw the rest of the community so I stop playing.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Depends what kind player you are, there's 2 kind
1=they want be hardcore and won't cheat
2=they cheat because they just want see scenes and 1 hit kill enemies to avoid years of grinding,they have all items,all gear and enough money so he doesn't put his girls to work(me)
if you want solution number 2 send me save,I'll max all your girls,1 hit kills,all items,all gear or if you know how to use cheat mod I'll upload it and you can do it yourself. I'll explain how to use it. Even a 5 year can do it.
Haven't played in long time had some issues with dev(he didn't like my opinion) and didn't want screw the rest of the community so I stop playing.
Foremost, thanks for your help guy, it's nice. :)

I'd take your cheat mod, but what exactly does it do with the game ?
I'm more in favor of playing more or less normally, and otherwise using some cheats to unlock situations or speed up the game's grind. While I feel that the most important thing, after all, is the progression of the story, I still enjoy the combat phases in the missions and the management of the Red Petal.
As for me, I've got no problem with the idea of making the girls work in the brothel because that's basically their job. haha :p
But I can understand that not everyone likes it. I guess your mod isn't too hard to install ? Should I make a backup save of my game just in case with this mod ?
On another note, what has been your trouble with the developer, without wanting to be too indiscreet ? I don't think he's been coming here since the public versions of the game were discontinued, has he ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Foremost, thanks for your help guy, it's nice. :)

I'd take your cheat mod, but what exactly does it do with the game ?
I'm more in favor of playing more or less normally, and otherwise using some cheats to unlock situations or speed up the game's grind. While I feel that the most important thing, after all, is the progression of the story, I still enjoy the combat phases in the missions and the management of the Red Petal.
As for me, I've got no problem with the idea of making the girls work in the brothel because that's basically their job. haha :p
But I can understand that not everyone likes it. I guess your mod isn't too hard to install ? Should I make a backup save of my game just in case with this mod ?
On another note, what has been your trouble with the developer, without wanting to be too indiscreet ? I don't think he's been coming here since the public versions of the game were discontinued, has he ?
save 3 day 9,all max except front desk,people getting bug because it's missing variable so don't try upgrade it,put some money barely had 9k so now 70m,items in storage,inventory,all 3 girls maxed the available you gonna have to do the other ones,it's day 9,now I can concentrate on other bugs, if you gonna check the other saves as soon you load game save overwrite so you on last version and that goes for rst saves, save after you load incase you want check those out,3 pages of saves, but 3 is from start,mc and the other girl 1 hit kills 9k hp 8k mana 900 other stats

Reactions: Azeroth67000

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
save 3 day 9,all max except front desk,people getting bug because it's missing variable so don't try upgrade it,put some money barely had 9k so now 70m,items in storage,inventory,all 3 girls maxed the available you gonna have to do the other ones,it's day 9,now I can concentrate on other bugs, if you gonna check the other saves as soon you load game save overwrite so you on last version and that goes for rst saves, save after you load incase you want check those out,3 pages of saves, but 3 is from start,mc and the other girl 1 hit kills 9k hp 8k mana 900 other stats
Thank you once again. I'm still hesitating between using your modified savegame or the game's cheat code, I'll see which of these solutions gets me over the hurdle of the attacks against the Red Petal, which bothers me a lot. I wouldn't want to alter the game experience too much, despite the addition of these annoying attacks in this latest version

But, of course, I welcome any help or tips on how to master the game better. By the way, does anyone have an idea of how to max out love points with all 3 girls at the same time to get a harem with these three ? I'm not sure in what order to do it and who to favor when in order to have a fair points count for the 3 girls. A step-by-step guide or walkthrough would definitely be welcome for this game.

And if not, what about the reception desk, should it really not be upgraded ? Is it really that buggy for the game ?
Oh, I forgot, is there a way to add save slots to the game or not ? I don't think there are enough for a game that promises to be rather long in the end. I have to say that one of the advantages of Renpy in comparison is the large number of save slots.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thank you once again. I'm still hesitating between using your modified savegame or the game's cheat code, I'll see which of these solutions gets me over the hurdle of the attacks against the Red Petal, which bothers me a lot. I wouldn't want to alter the game experience too much, despite the addition of these annoying attacks in this latest version

But, of course, I welcome any help or tips on how to master the game better. By the way, does anyone have an idea of how to max out love points with all 3 girls at the same time to get a harem with these three ? I'm not sure in what order to do it and who to favor when in order to have a fair points count for the 3 girls. A step-by-step guide or walkthrough would definitely be welcome for this game.

And if not, what about the reception desk, should it really not be upgraded ? Is it really that buggy for the game ?
Oh, I forgot, is there a way to add save slots to the game or not ? I don't think there are enough for a game that promises to be rather long in the end. I have to say that one of the advantages of Renpy in comparison is the large number of save slots.
What I did was save before answering if you didn't get a love point reload and switch answer, my last save doesn't work but the one before that was almost at end that one works too,was the scene with the girl if you see pics from previous saves you can see I saved before answering to get max love points. Don't know what will happen in future with girls cause the samurai girl doesn't seem like she likes the brothel life to much,her love points were more when talking about choosing her and marriage.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I wanted to know if there's a way to solve this problem of the MC's name in the dialogues ? Several times, the game still displays Yaichi instead of the name I chose for him. This problem didn't seem to exist in the previous version. Do you know if the next version will appear here and if it will correct the problems and bugs of this version of the game ?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is it possible to have a "brothel" without prostitution? like in Brothel King and Whore Master I'd like to set strippers and such but keep the girls for myself.

possible here?
Short answer, no.
Long answer:
As someone else said it is possible to not have the girls work during the work phase of gameplay so you don't see the pics of them fucking the clients, but the cannon narrative is that they are all orians, and they are the only orians in your establishment so they are fucking clients and it probably will get mentioned in the course of the game. As a matter of fact i can specifically remember scenes where the younger sister mentions missing fucking the MC because it's so much better than fucking the clients. The main LIs however do not have sex with anyone but the MC, though there has been some talk about bad ends that may change that.
The game really is about as tame as a game about a whorehouse could be imo. The girls are all fiercely loyal to the MC and the MC is presented as an almost superhuman fucking machine. And i don't mean tame in a bad way i think the sex scenes present are definitely arousing, but i also don't really have any strong feelings about MMF scenes and gangbangs so i'm not particularly bothered that that stuff was removed.
So if you really can't handle any whiff of the girls in a game doing something with other dudes then this game probably isn't for you.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
I wonder if it will be possible to share women other than prostitutes in future episodes?
Doubtful.
Bad ends may have the love interests become whores, but other than that, the game seems very, very tame and inoffensive, even more so than the "unrefined" version of the game.
There aren't even proper client events yet, are there? And if there were, there are no plans for more adventurous client events like with group sex. Which is a shame, because to me that makes the game just boring. What's the point of having a brothel then?

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
Doubtful.
Bad ends may have the love interests become whores, but other than that, the game seems very, very tame and inoffensive, even more so than the "unrefined" version of the game.
There aren't even proper client events yet, are there? And if there were, there are no plans for more adventurous client events like with group sex. Which is a shame, because to me that makes the game just boring. What's the point of having a brothel then?
Thanks for the answer. and if it will be as you say, I absolutely agree with you

puritan

Jun 8, 2018
a vanila game with a lot of prostitutes, strange design decision.
Doubtful.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes