yilkin

nest half empty type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WickedRougeREFINE-0.12.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
am i missing something? i got 3 cutscenes and now the story is complete for the update. Less than a week in game. I dont know what changes are supposed to be in, but I definately didn't see anything new

well one sex scene.

Last edited:

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
and then throw the entire premise away to chase a market who despises your product?
Ah, that's a shame. If its vanilla that takes away the interesting bits of being a brothel game. And just before it really got going in the previous version, too? I guess that's another game taken away by vocal NTR/unwanted content hater minority.

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Ah, that's a shame. If its vanilla that takes away the interesting bits of being a brothel game.
Just because you want those elements in your game doesn't mean that all people do.
Not all people who play brothel games want NTR, as some have already mentioned, you can delimitate between the true love interests who are for you only, and the ones you just play with or don't really care about, which you use for money.

The only real issue I would have with this game is that it is kinda forcing your hand as to who the love interests are, and if you really like one of the oirans, you can't exactly keep it to yourself story-wise.

• Haha
Reactions: StachuJons

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Stiil doing that. Any solution?
Evidently her stats are not refreshing right away. If you back out of management completely and then go back in her stats will update. I don't know the cause but that is the workaround.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm confused. This version seems to have been out since July, and it was actually 0.13 that came out a few days ago? Why the huge delay in it being posted here, and should we not expect the most recent one for a few months?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm confused. This version seems to have been out since July, and it was actually 0.13 that came out a few days ago? Why the huge delay in it being posted here, and should we not expect the most recent one for a few months?
fidless only releases a "public" version once the next update has been released for patrons. They (the patrons) seem pretty loyal as it almost never leaks here or anywhere else. So, the public version is always one update behind - at least until it is finished, I guess.

Reactions: DougTheC

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
fidless only releases a "public" version once the next update has been released for patrons. They (the patrons) seem pretty loyal as it almost never leaks here or anywhere else. So, the public version is always one update behind - at least until it is finished, I guess.
Ah, see. Thanks.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Evidently her stats are not refreshing right away. If you back out of management completely and then go back in her stats will update. I don't know the cause but that is the workaround.
This is just a display bug in 0.12. All of her stats are updated whenever you do training, so they will be reflected correctly during night services, etc. But if you want to view what the changes are you need to close and re-open the management window.

So, even though you don't see the changes without closing and re-opening the management window, they are working correctly

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, well, its always the same story about cheat codes and games like this one, its pretty good but the game does not advance and restarted to the beginning (im not judging, must hard work and i respect) but many players are tired to restart again and again, so can someone say the new code please? or put on the description of the game a link who refere to it. Thanks.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hello, well, its always the same story about cheat codes and games like this one, its pretty good but the game does not advance and restarted to the beginning (im not judging, must hard work and i respect) but many players are tired to restart again and again, so can someone say the new code please? or put on the description of the game a link who refere to it. Thanks.
Follow the update progress and transfer your save folder into new game folder. The process is described in one of the opening post's spoiler button.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Follow the update progress and transfer your save folder into new game folder. The process is described in one of the opening post's spoiler button.
Right, it's an option but unfortunatly for players, like me, who do not have saves anymore, it's not possible and i do not use saves from others, i want to do my own things.

PS : hope no offance has been taken, i respect the création and im known of the time it require to do and plus i do love the game, i just would like to not struggle for the starting each time and have easy pass to the following.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Anyone know the difference between normal and hard difficulty? I.e. what specifically was changed: number of enemies, enemy stats, resource scarcity etc & how difficult is hard compared to earlier releases?

Reactions: EHommel
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes