malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This game is unplayable it keeps freezing up! I got to the boss battle to rescue the person and it goes to black screen with audio.

1724298896454.png

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Another new crash and this one almost crashed my entire PC!

1724299687087.png

I advise people to avoid this game until the developer gets their act together and fix this broken mess of a game. This one nearly crashed my computer and it froze the entire PC in Black.. this is the type of crash that can corrupt your entire Windows. DO NOT PLAY this until a FIX is RELEASED!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Another new crash and this one almost crashed my entire PC!

View attachment 3955263

I advise people to avoid this game until the developer gets their act together and fix this broken mess of a game. This one nearly crashed my computer and it froze the entire PC in Black.. this is the type of crash that can corrupt your entire Windows. DO NOT PLAY this until a FIX is RELEASED!
There’s no need to exaggerate. Just because you're experiencing this problem doesn't mean everyone else is. It could be due to a driver or hardware issue, low-spec hardware, or even a Windows update causing a glitch. I played the entire game last month without any problems, and no one else seems to be reporting this issue.

It’s likely something specific to your PC setup that’s causing RPG Maker to act up. And no, a small freeze on your PC isn’t likely to cause major issues—it’s not a high-spec game where a minor hiccup would throw your hardware into chaos.

Last edited:

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
yes a lot of content removed but the story is much better in refined version
Good sir can you please elaborate what kind of contents are removed?? Some specific kinks/scenes??
I was specially attracted to the brothel management/sharing contents..

Thanks in advance..

Last edited:

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
Can you prevent the MC from having sex with them? I also prefer not to watch sex scenes of prostitutes with clients.
It was supposed to be a brothel management focused game.. But some people don't like specific contents related to the main focus.. It's like commenting in an action shooting game that one doesn't like guns or weapons..

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It was supposed to be a brothel management focused game.. But some people don't like specific contents related to the main focus.. It's like commenting in an action shooting game that one doesn't like guns or weapons..
I'm not saying they shouldn't work, just avoid watching them do it.

Reactions: A. Dark

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
I'm not saying they shouldn't work, just avoid watching them do it.
Oh.. Got your point..

I was searching for replies with exact opposite intention of what you mentioned lol..
I was trying to know if there are less or more prostitution/client scenes/options in this game compared to the original version.. And also wanted to know why many people still say that the original game was way better with much more content till it was abandoned.. Still no answers from anyone.. :cry:

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Oh.. Got your point..

I was searching for replies with exact opposite intention of what you mentioned lol..
I was trying to know if there are less or more prostitution/client scenes/options in this game compared to the original version.. And also wanted to know why many people still say that the original game was way better with much more content till it was abandoned.. Still no answers from anyone.. :cry:
I haven't played the first version of the game (nor I have played this version of the game, that I remember). So I can't help you.

• Sad

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Oh.. Got your point..

I don't know if this changed, but I played remake quite some time ago - first thing I noticed - during "night services" management part - short scenes of services provided were completely removed (they were changing based on training level. Also "special scenes" with unique customers were removed (they were optional before, so that also looked like a weird decision). So pretty much anything brothel work related was stripped of "spicy" content.

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
I don't know if this changed, but I played remake quite some time ago - first thing I noticed - during "night services" management part - short scenes of services provided were completely removed (they were changing based on training level. Also "special scenes" with unique customers were removed (they were optional before, so that also looked like a weird decision). So pretty much anything brothel work related was stripped of "spicy" content.
Thanks a lot for the clarification.. If I have to play a harem story game, there are thousands of top notch games already available.. I thought this game would deliver something different.. No meaning in wasting time for this game then..

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Thanks a lot for the clarification.. If I have to play a harem story game, there are thousands of top notch games already available.. I thought this game would deliver something different.. No meaning in wasting time for this game then..
It could be a nice harem game, but in this case I see no reason for it to be brothel game. Because half of female characters are still "oirans" - so it doesn't really feel as a harem game. Even if game makes sure that you know that mc took virginity of almost all "oirans".

It could be "geisha (don't sleep with customers)" establisent management game. Management minigame (in it's current form) wouldn't suffer as it could simply be redirected to dancing, poetry and other similar skills training. Entertaiment profits could be "connected" to those skill levels. And MC can still play around with everyone and geishas could be viable LI characters.
Or it needs more brothel "content" (at least for the minigame part)

It's still high quality game, though. So it will be worth to go through it, when it will be complete

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
It could be a nice harem game, but in this case I see no reason for it to be brothel game. Because half of female characters are still "oirans" - so it doesn't really feel as a harem game. Even if game makes sure that you know that mc took virginity of almost all "oirans".

It could be "geisha (don't sleep with customers)" establisent management game. Management minigame (in it's current form) wouldn't suffer as it could simply be redirected to dancing, poetry and other similar skills training. Entertaiment profits could be "connected" to those skill levels. And MC can still play around with everyone and geishas could be viable LI characters.
Or it needs more brothel "content" (at least for the minigame part)

It's still high quality game, though. So it will be worth to go through it, when it will be complete
Thanks again for the elaboration.. I guess I'll be playing the abandoned original version for now till this one gets finished/gets more content revolving brothel management.. I'm desperately searching for a good brothel management game.. The only good ones I found were all 2d.. Monster Black Market and Black Market.. Both of them have very similar playstyle and contents though..

Reactions: Yukihirou

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Thanks again for the elaboration.. I guess I'll be playing the abandoned original version for now till this one gets finished/gets more content revolving brothel management.. I'm desperately searching for a good brothel management game.. The only good ones I found were all 2d.. Monster Black Market and Black Market.. Both of them have very similar playstyle and contents though..
Custom Order Maid 3D 2 is something like a brothel manager (at the very least it can be, if you want). It is a bitch to install though (at least for me). And it's anoying to look for all the DLCs.

Never played - but there is Red Sakura Mansion, How to build magnificent kingdom and Dohna Dohna, I guess

• Red Heart

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Alright. I finally tried the game again after the original Wicked Rouge.
I really like it, and it generally remains one of my favorite games.

That said, I did notice a few bugs. Some worse than others.

1. Satsuki appeared in the roster of girls the day before her event took place.
Now, maybe I shouldn't have, but I did do the training options with her then, wanting to see the scenes, thinking it wouldn't matter.
Turns out, you really shouldn't (I think) because the result seemed to be that gaining any TP for her in this moment doesn't carry over to when she actually becomes available, resulting in not being able to fully complete her talent tree after having her maxed out. (I know. Technically my own fault, but she just shouldn't have been available in the roster before meeting her in the first place)

2. Kaede's page doesn't seem to update after any training actions. Only updating after leaving the management tab altogether and returning to it again.
It's a minor nuisance, really. But still annoying.

3. When selecting an oiran for a customer, after getting the notification that the oiran requires a specific talent first, you're not able to select another one that does.
It's perfectly fine if selecting an oiran that doesn't yet have the required talent just results in an automatic seduction fail, but than don't give me the option to select an other oiran for the costumer if the game isn't gonna let me do it anyways.

Still an absolutely great game.

I'd just wish some of the features from the original carried over though.

Some of the smaller things, like training with Nekomi, petting the cat, playing a game with Kisayo, visiting your oirans and spending time with them.
I know the oirans in WR Refine weren't supposed to be as much of a love interest-lite as they were in the original WR, but still, being able to visit all the girls and have some minor interactions with them was great! Especially if some of those interactions could lead to a minor repeatable lewd scene.
Also I remember greatly enjoying the strategy map with Kisayo and using various methods to try and keep Tomimitsu's influence at bay.

And also, kinda missing the exposure and perversion skills, as well as the dance skill and the different stage acts.

Hope that too will return someday.

Last edited:

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
Custom Order Maid 3D 2 is something like a brothel manager (at the very least it can be, if you want). It is a bitch to install though (at least for me). And it's anoying to look for all the DLCs.

Never played - but there is Red Sakura Mansion, How to build magnificent kingdom and Dohna Dohna, I guess
I heard "Custom maid 3d 2" is a great game.. The "Custom Order maid' version has some contents removed I heard.. Will try that one soon.. And yeah I'll be trying the Dohna Dohna one..

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
Whens the end game of this? What day in game? Or do i need to kill tomomatsu for the end game? How do i get the bad ends? How to do the dark route?

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Alright. I finally tried the game again after the original Wicked Rouge.
I really like it, and it generally remains one of my favorite games.

That said, I did notice a few bugs. Some worse than others.

1. Satsuki appeared in the roster of girls the day before her event took place.
Now, maybe I shouldn't have, but I did do the training options with her then, wanting to see the scenes, thinking it wouldn't matter.
Turns out, you really shouldn't (I think) because the result seemed to be that gaining any TP for her in this moment doesn't carry over to when she actually becomes available, resulting in not being able to fully complete her talent tree after having her maxed out. (I know. Technically my own fault, but she just shouldn't have been available in the roster before meeting her in the first place)

2. Kaede's page doesn't seem to update after any training actions. Only updating after leaving the management tab altogether and returning to it again.
It's a minor nuisance, really. But still annoying.

3. When selecting an oiran for a customer, after getting the notification that the oiran requires a specific talent first, you're not able to select another one that does.
It's perfectly fine if selecting an oiran that doesn't yet have the required talent just results in an automatic seduction fail, but than don't give me the option to select an other oiran for the costumer if the game isn't gonna let me do it anyways.

Still an absolutely great game.

I'd just wish some of the features from the original carried over though.

Some of the smaller things, like training with Nekomi, petting the cat, playing a game with Kisayo, visiting your oirans and spending time with them.
I know the oirans in WR Refine weren't supposed to be as much of a love interest-lite as they were in the original WR, but still, being able to visit all the girls and have some minor interactions with them was great! Especially if some of those interactions could lead to a minor repeatable lewd scene.
Also I remember greatly enjoying the strategy map with Kisayo and using various methods to try and keep Tomimitsu's influence at bay.

And also, kinda missing the exposure and perversion skills, as well as the dance skill and the different stage acts.

Hope that too will return someday.
I've told them about the Satsuki bug both here and on discord with no answers. I don't think bugs are going to get fixed. Maybe they're just hoping to finish it and then only focusing on their next game. I also did like some stuff from the old game.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes