Gherghel

Jun 1, 2019
Ok so is it just me or after I choose to take in the new girl, the one added in the last update is removed insted. So basicaly I am now down to the original 3 instead of 5, I do have the rooms and all.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
Ok so is it just me or after I choose to take in the new girl, the one added in the last update is removed insted. So basicaly I am now down to the original 3 instead of 5, I do have the rooms and all.
You can find Nakako in the reserve. The other one is unusable for now.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I messed up some variables, that'll be fixed in next update. Nakako was sent to reserve with added extra TP. Work-in-progress I guess. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Tomomasa

revv2

May 4, 2020
I found a much more severe bug. After that Ninja scene, Nakako gets put into reserve for whatever reason. If she's sick, like in my case. She cannot "rest." Meaning she never heals and you cannot ever activate her again.
this, please make them heal while in reserve

ponderu

Jul 3, 2019
I have been playing this game for a few hours... 10 to be exact. Are Mercenaries a thing? Is there a reason to upgrade dojo? First trip to steal back new girl totally unprepared for what I was facing. Is there a way to improve MC skills before that mission? Other than that its been grind.. fun but a grind... thinking I am overthinking or just missing something.
but at this rate I am gonna just wait till I find a clue or more progress is made.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I have been playing this game for a few hours... 10 to be exact. Are Mercenaries a thing? Is there a reason to upgrade dojo? First trip to steal back new girl totally unprepared for what I was facing. Is there a way to improve MC skills before that mission? Other than that its been grind.. fun but a grind... thinking I am overthinking or just missing something.
but at this rate I am gonna just wait till I find a clue or more progress is made.
Random events where you'll have to use mercs to defend your establishment in the next update will be added.
There'll be some random quest to level up your combat lvl. That should be helpful to make you stronger if you find combat during the main story too hard.
Don't forget to use/and equip items you find on your characters using the "equipment" button.
You can upgrade equipment and buy better items in shops.

Last edited:

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
well about the ninjagirl is there any option use her different way than use her as a whore ? at least she has combat ability, which can be help for future fight

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
well about the ninjagirl is there any option use her different way than use her as a whore ? at least she has combat ability, which can be help for future fight
Doubtful. Your dialogue choice only changes whether you get a love point from Nekomi or not. Considering that she can't even take out someone who's asleep on top of Kisayo's "training" her new profession might be better suited for her anyway

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Yes I am getting this also.
fidless
I have completed all of the quests in v0.4.3 but when I start v0.5 I get that error message and then I cannot load any saves, only start a new game. :(
Read extra info on how to transfer the save folder.

Reactions: Wookie

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Yep that sorted it, thanks for the tip :)

I still get the error message about the newer version profile error, but I can load games and continue now :)
That error is because I forgot to update some files. Some animations can randomly freeze and perform poorly on super low end computers.

Reactions: Wookie
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes