Recommending WICKEDp4th's Playlist

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
UPDATE!

New Entry:
>>> Love, Honor, Betray

Tags: 3dcg, animated, big ass, big tits, blackmail, cheating, creampie, female protagonist, handjob, lesbian, masturbation, oral sex, sex toys, vaginal sex

Love, Honor, Betray - by Renio Studios

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
UPDATE!

New Entry:
>>> Summer in the City

Tags: 3dcg, bdsm, exhibitionism, female protagonist, footjob, harem, lesbian, oral sex, sext toys, spanking, teasing, vaginal sex, voyeurism

Summer in the City by FlipDaShit

Reactions: VNfan00

VNfan00

Jul 11, 2022
UPDATE!

New Entry:
>>> Summer in the City

Tags: 3dcg, bdsm, exhibitionism, female protagonist, footjob, harem, lesbian, oral sex, sext toys, spanking, teasing, vaginal sex, voyeurism

Summer in the City by FlipDaShit
I just finished this one recently myself and like usual we agree. It may be the first female protagonist game that I have really enjoyed. For those skeptical just give it a shot. The renders and characters are awesome giving each so much personality. This is what I would expect from a Major game studio if they were to do adult VNs.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I just finished this one recently myself and like usual we agree. It may be the first female protagonist game that I have really enjoyed. For those skeptical just give it a shot. The renders and characters are awesome giving each so much personality. This is what I would expect from a Major game studio if they were to do adult VNs.
Thank you! (y)

Honestly, i just discovered it, because i was browsing Latest Updates and was looking for another "Summer"-Title VN.
I really do like Sum, she is such a loveable character and she connects very well with the other (female)-cast.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes