Collection Pinup Wickellia Collection [2024-06-02] [Wickellia]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Пакет 19 идет вверх, когда я печатаю это на скорости доставки голубей; только PSDs осталось идти вверх. включает в себя PSDs, никаких видео.

Овации
[/ЦИТАТА]
Pack 19 going up as I type this on pigeon delivery speeds; only PSDs left to go up. includes PSDs, no videos.

Cheers
thank you very much! I join the words sam1836

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
currently being uploaded. 2PSDs + Mei set being left ATM; no videos included.

Cheers
Any chance for the full set?

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Any chance for the full set?
Outside of the videos (another ~3,5GB that would take literal days/weeks to go up with my connection), the pack I posted is a full mirror of the gumroad content. (Unless I misunderstood your question?)

Cheers.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Outside of the videos (another ~3,5GB that would take literal days/weeks to go up with my connection), the pack I posted is a full mirror of the gumroad content. (Unless I misunderstood your question?)

Cheers.
It's just that you said: "2PSDs + Mei set being left ATM".

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
It's just that you said: "2PSDs + Mei set being left ATM".
That was a "State of Upload as of Posting" thing; wanted to get the link posted before the upload was fully done and informed people of that.

Will edit the post to reflect finished status (which I should have done by now, mea culpa).

Cheers

boom_1

Dec 11, 2020
That was a "State of Upload as of Posting" thing; wanted to get the link posted before the upload was fully done and informed people of that.

Will edit the post to reflect finished status (which I should have done by now, mea culpa).

Cheers
(y)(y)(y)
Cheers

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Please post the mp4, but remove the gifs.
The videos are (most times) extremely heavy compared to the pics (Pack 21 is 1.4GB for pics, videos are almost 5GB) and not really what I am interested in.

Further, my MEGA is a work-related account and while we do have personal folders we can use, seeing unusual files (type or size) go up will get me flagged for investigation.

Made an exception and uploaded them in the folder; they will be gone latest coming Wednesday so whoever wants them for themselves or updating the OP archives: grab them fast.

Cheers

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The videos are (most times) extremely heavy compared to the pics (Pack 21 is 1.4GB for pics, videos are almost 5GB) and not really what I am interested in.

Further, my MEGA is a work-related account and while we do have personal folders we can use, seeing unusual files (type or size) go up will get me flagged for investigation.

Made an exception and uploaded them in the folder; they will be gone latest coming Wednesday so whoever wants them for themselves or updating the OP archives: grab them fast.

Cheers
Send them to me or use the report function. Don't post them publicly otherwise you risk getting reported.

boom_1

Dec 11, 2020

Cheers
Only post a time-limited link

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes