Collection Pinup Wickellia Collection [2024-06-02] [Wickellia]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
Pack 24 as per Gumroad, unzipped and includes PSDs/videos. Heavy package at ~4.65GB total.

have at it.

Cheers
Wickellia's Deviantart stated that Caitlyn Battle Academia has NSFW versions. But I didn't see any in the Mega. Did they get missed or were there none?

Edit - I see the Gumroad page does not mention NSFW. I wonder what happened to the NSFW for this art.

Reactions: XanderMld

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
It looks like something went wrong with this month's package ,right?@DasNero
Not on Wickellia's end AFAIK. Gumroad has (mostly) done away with PayPal as a payment option and my CC provider flags Gumroad as fraudulent and forces me to call in every. single. damn. transaction.

I now wait for all the stuff I want to be out so I only need to make one call. Not to mention this pack does nothing for me so I was considering skipping this one.

Cheers

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Not on Wickellia's end AFAIK. Gumroad has (mostly) done away with PayPal as a payment option and my CC provider flags Gumroad as fraudulent and forces me to call in every. single. damn. transaction.

I now wait for all the stuff I want to be out so I only need to make one call. Not to mention this pack does nothing for me so I was considering skipping this one.

Cheers
Subscribe to their patreon instead of waiting for Gumroad?

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Subscribe to their patreon instead of waiting for Gumroad?
Considered it but there have been packs I have no interest in or have grown "bored" of the characters.
Also I have set myself a max number of people to support on patreon because I know I would spent more than I should if I supported "everyone" I wanted.

Cheers

Reactions: Heihachi Mishima
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes