HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Wife Adventures - The Control App v0.7.2 Bug Fix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok...whoa...hang on. Each path is "concluded"? For this update, or the game in its entirety? If it's the game, then the update should be far more than 7.2. Some of the paths have a very long way to go to reach their conclusion and "8 sex scenes" wouldn't come close to covering them all.

Thanks for the post, not complaining about it at all. But there's some disconnect somewhere. Let me dig into the game and see what's up.

Reactions: L0b0ts

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Ok...whoa...hang on. Each path is "concluded"? For this update, or the game in its entirety? If it's the game, then the update should be far more than 7.2. Some of the paths have a very long way to go to reach their conclusion and "8 sex scenes" wouldn't come close to covering them all.

Thanks for the post, not complaining about it at all. But there's some disconnect somewhere. Let me dig into the game and see what's up.
From the Dev in his own words "v0.7.3 has a lot of repeatable end route sex scenes and will probably take a while to write. I've already sourced most of the imagery for this.

v0.8 will be the entire secret path for the neighbour route. Not sure how much work needs to be done, it's going to be a bit different.". So it's very possible we might be coming to an end soon.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
From the Dev in his own words "v0.7.3 has a lot of repeatable end route sex scenes and will probably take a while to write. I've already sourced most of the imagery for this.

v0.8 will be the entire secret path for the neighbour route. Not sure how much work needs to be done, it's going to be a bit different.". So it's very possible we might be coming to an end soon.
Ok, that clears it up, mostly. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
interesting game, but why so small for 3 years of dev ?
I believe they don't work on the game full time, also its had a lot of revisions before work was started on the 4 main paths. Also I think Crayman puts lots of extra effort into finding images that fit (i.e. actresses that are the same or look very similar for as much of Emily's scenes as possible).

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WifeAdventuresTheControlApp-0.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I believe they don't work on the game full time, also its had a lot of revisions before work was started on the 4 main paths. Also I think Crayman puts lots of extra effort into finding images that fit (i.e. actresses that are the same or look very similar for as much of Emily's scenes as possible).
This is exactly the reason why. He has a full-time job, and family; only codes when he has spare time. As you said he also tries to make the characters look similar from scene to scene, so that also takes extra time to find something that flows. His writing is also miles better than a lot of other Devs who make HTML games.

Reactions: hp_surfer and herbz

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Dom path for Teaching is still bugged. The option to talk to Tyson after class never appears.
Thank you. Is it possible you could upload a save file for just before the bugged option? I will post it in his bug reports, and hopefully find out whether it can be a quick hotfix or not.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Do you need to restart this game every version?
Tried loading a save from an earlier version just to unlock some start-game bonuses but get denied every time.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Do you need to restart this game every version?
Tried loading a save from an earlier version just to unlock some start-game bonuses but get denied every time.
You do unfortunately yes. Luckily it doesn't take too long to catch up.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
You do unfortunately yes. Luckily it doesn't take too long to catch up.
Kinda annoying that you need to lose twice every time to unlock the bad ends again. I don't mind not being able to load midgame saves but Crayman really should allow us to transfer finished game states.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Kinda annoying that you need to lose twice every time to unlock the bad ends again. I don't mind not being able to load midgame saves but Crayman really should allow us to transfer finished game states.
If I remember correctly it is on his to-do list. I'll bring it up with him later today, and hopefully get a response and solution.

Reactions: hp_surfer
3.50 star(s) 42 Votes