HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
got it to work, alright new issue i am gettting this from the hot wife pathe "Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<iconButtonContainer>>" also getting this when i talk to mary after talk to kyle at the bbq

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

Okay

I'll think about it

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
I fixed the buttons before talking to start the naive wife path neighbor scenes, and the screen after it not allowing you to advance, but there's still a bug when trying to actually start the scene.

I did manage to get the erotic modelling (naive) path to work though.

remove the .txt at the end of the filename for it to work

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Seeing the same error as above when trying to leave the X-club, Error: cannot find a closing tag for ... game stuck

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I fixed the buttons before talking to start the naive wife path neighbor scenes, and the screen after it not allowing you to advance, but there's still a bug when trying to actually start the scene.

I did manage to get the erotic modelling (naive) path to work though.

remove the .txt at the end of the filename for it to work
hez bro. Zes and no.

I can now accept Kazles request to send nudes, but when i want to do it at the laptop " Send e-mail" does not exist " comes up

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
With the amount of broken routes that keep popping up, its probably best to wait for the dev to release a fix as he'll know what the intended routes are instead of us making guesses.

Reactions: DJD

jkamario

Sep 30, 2018
Seeing the same error as above when trying to leave the X-club, Error: cannot find a closing tag for ... game stuck
Line 17656 needs to change from
&ltAdvancePeriod&gt;&gt;

to

&lt;&lt;AdvancePeriod&gt;&gt;

(i think. im not an expert at all on this language but it just looks like theres only one open and two closes)

Reactions: vince85

AFSRS

Aug 20, 2018
Error in X-club

I dont know if the second part is missing or the last gif is already in the game

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
I have to agree with a few people on here, the whole premise of the game doesn't make sense to me... Maybe I don't have the right fetish? I just don't understand the idea of "You have complete control over your wife... but she's gonna sex everyone BUT you" Originally I was interested when I saw the blurb then read more about it and my interest left me like a chubby girl at a buffet. That said good luck with the game man, just not my Cup 'O Tea.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I have to agree with a few people on here, the whole premise of the game doesn't make sense to me... Maybe I don't have the right fetish? I just don't understand the idea of "You have complete control over your wife... but she's gonna sex everyone BUT you" Originally I was interested when I saw the blurb then read more about it and my interest left me like a chubby girl at a buffet. That said good luck with the game man, just not my Cup 'O Tea.
When you first start the game you can click the 'Guide and Tips' link on the 2nd page and it explains the 4 'paths', so you do not have to play that particular path if the others are more to your liking.
1 - The Naive Wife - Low Liberty and Low Control. Easily tricked and manipulated by others - too bad you're not assertive enough to have much influence from this point.
2 - The Dominating Wife - High Liberty and Low Control. Your wife enjoys her sexual freedom, whether you like it or not.
3 - The Hot Wife - High Liberty and High Control. Your wife enjoys her sexual freedom, and so do you.
4 - The Submissive Wife - Low Liberty and High Control. Your wife relies on you for her sexual releases.

Hope that helps a little!

Last edited:

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
When you first start the game you can click the 'Guide and Tips' link on the 2nd page and it explains the 4 'paths', so you do not have to play that particular path if the others are more to your liking.
1 - The Naive Wife - Low Liberty and Low Control. Easily tricked and manipulated by others - too bad you're not assertive enough to have much influence from this point.
2 - The Dominating Wife - High Liberty and Low Control. Your wife enjoys her sexual freedom, whether you like it or not.
3 - The Hot Wife - High Liberty and High Control. Your wife enjoys her sexual freedom, and so do you.
4 - The Submissive Wife - Low Liberty and High Control. Your wife relies on you for her sexual releases.

Hope that helps a little!
Possibly yeah, I do kinda feel like this kind of info should be added to his Intro though. I think he's shooting himself in the foot with alot of players by not letting them know that the game has more options, I see alot of people here in the comments blow off the game because (Like me) they read the description and just "Meh, Not my thing".

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
So much potential - but man is this convoluted. I think splitting into 4 paths is a mistake. Its convolutes the entire experience. It'd be better if the control app mechanism just let you swap her to Hotwife mode or Sub or Dom mode or something.

smth4nothin

Jul 6, 2017
"a married man (you) who comes across a life-changing phone app, granting him with far too much power over his wife."
*Read Overview*
Oh i get it

"This adult game heavily focuses on Mind Control and Cuckoldry. These are the more common themes throughout the storytelling in Control App, skewing as you branch down different paths."
*Read Spoiler*
Oh, i don't get it

Repeating in my most patient voice:
"This adult game heavily focuses on Mind Control and Cuckoldry. ---> These are the more common themes throughout the storytelling in Control App, skewing as you branch down DIFFERENT PATHS. <---"

I can provide a diagram if you want, in your favorite shade of crayon.

• Haha
Reactions: Yotsuyu
Dec 21, 2019
"a married man (you) who comes across a life-changing phone app, granting him with far too much power over his wife."

"This adult game heavily focuses on Mind Control and Cuckoldry. These are the more common themes throughout the storytelling in Control App, skewing as you branch down different paths."

Repeating in my most patient voice:
"This adult game heavily focuses on Mind Control and Cuckoldry. ---> These are the more common themes throughout the storytelling in Control App, skewing as you branch down DIFFERENT PATHS. <---"

I can provide a diagram if you want, in your favorite shade of crayon.
The title and description imply that this is a standard corruption game. Most people would assume you're going to be controlling the wife for yourself. Instead of being readily apparent, the main theme is disguised and hidden as a "spoiler." That's extremely silly and can, of course, cause some confusion.

Now, was any of that hard for you to grasp? Had it really not crossed your mind? Or do you just get off on being an ass for little to no reason

smth4nothin

Jul 6, 2017
Well just go control the wife for yourself then? The game doesn't preclude you from doing that. Just you two having plain marital intercourse is the easiest route in this game.

Reactions: arimfan

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
No idea how to kick off the stripper ... hotwife or any other job content. I once got the webcam job to kick off once... then it never appeared again

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes