HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I would highly recommend making an online version like mutliple other games. Sites cannot fit the entire game and that makes it unplayable. Not everyone likes downloading the games
Personally I prefer to download games rather than run them off a site I know pretty much nothing about, especially as most sites use multiple offsite links to even work nowadays and while I may trust the main site, I know next to nothing about those other sites and how secure they are.

treebranch8

Feb 17, 2019
I would highly recommend making an online version like mutliple other games. Sites cannot fit the entire game and that makes it unplayable. Not everyone likes downloading the games
There's an online version on a site called gamcore search google for it.
Shit, they have half the games on this site on there...

Dec 22, 2017
what are the metrics for the paths? and what are the important factors to change them?
I can NOT find the sub path even with savescumming without cheating

Reactions: fbass

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
good enough but unfortunately not much content
generally id advise to have no mutually exclusive quest chains as it is done at the expense of other chains ---unless replayability was intended. (which im not the fan of ... here im not sure how much unique unrepeatable content there is)
and less text--- unless dev hav an intetion to lean on VN side of things

(had to replay due to v4 restyling . and have to agree with some users, ui is kinda non-optimal... like prev page "Wasted space, massive pictures require constant scrolling... calender, money and gender icon [is] where the gameplay is meant to happen")

Last edited:

pp1

Sep 2, 2017
How can I raise control? I aimed for Hot Wife path, but couldn't find a way to raise control attribute

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Minor Typo: When talking to Daniel
From what you've seen, $col was quite good, but he was doubtlessly exaggerating.

Minor Misspelling: When talking to Geoff
It hasn't been easy, but we've remained independent and profittable in these years." He said, reclining in his seat.
Profitable should have only one "t".

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 42 Votes