HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
You don't need to wait. There's no obligation for anyone.

If you wonder why it takes time for updates; I have a full-time job, a family, and social life. This is something I do in my 'free time', which is scarce. I try to be upfront about this, perhaps it's missed by some. Another consideration is; writing takes a lot longer than reading.

I'll get some sort of release out in Jan if you can bear to wait for free content...

Crayman
Take your time, the game is good and it's not like there aren't other games people can play.

Jan 1, 2021
the dev said the update is 90% complete then went radio silent 4 months ago. lmao
That’s a bummer. This game was rather unique and very well done. I was excited to see where he was going with some of the unused scenarios (especially the gym).

Hope he finishes this, but with these sorts of games, I never have high hopes.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
At Feb. 11 he wrote

V0.6 Status Update (Feb Planned Release)
Hi all,

Just another quick status update...;

It looks likely that I'll have a release ready in the coming week.

I have around 7 more scenes to write, then I'll be updating the replay function, and updating the dialogue with your wife for the new scenes in the coming update. This won't take too much time - it's just a matter of when I have the time.

This'll be out as an early release for Patrons, as a thanks for the wait.

FYI I've been giving more updates every now and then on Discord - you should join the server if you'd like to hear more often.

-Crayman

famsk

Sep 5, 2017
From discord:
Feb. 15
Alright, 89 new passages, 53 new erotic scenes, 123 new gifs, 64 new unique interactions with wife, and 17 more possible opportunities to affect liberty/control. Writing is done. All that's left is bug testing.

p.s. I think around 60-70k words this update... I'd initially planned to do 300-400 words per new scene, but I got carried away with a lot of them.

diko12345

Oct 20, 2017
So its safe to say when the dev states he is 90% done - it means about 6 months until he gets out of radio silence and posts that the next release is supposedly coming in "the next week", but in reality what we get is a post about the release being ready for bug testing ... :D

Dont get me wrong - the game is great ... the waiting and total unrealiability of the dev is, on the other side, extremely annoying ..

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The newest build is indeed on Patreon. Here's the changelog

Change log for V0.6:

• 89 new passages
  • 53 new erotic scenes
  • 123 new gifs
  • 64 new unique interactions with wife
  • 17 more possible opportunities to affect liberty/control
  • some bug fixes, I can't be assed counting how many

Keep in mind this is a test build so Patrons will be looking for bugs, and the fixes will be applied before public release. I won't leak the test build.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
What are the current pathways available and how do they differ?
Each path the wife acts different towards and you act different towards her, depends on what you want, check the guide to see how to get each, Libery and Control are the keys to the paths

Leansh

Jan 5, 2022
I've made a little mod to change the game so that everything can be unlocked in one playthrough.
All paths have been arranged in such a way that they hopefully make at least a little bit sense and will be played regardless of the 4 paths the game offers.
The scenes in the evening and the going out event paths can be chosen freely.
The endings are changed so that you can continue playing afterwards.
The guide has been moved to be shown in the morning so that you don't have to open the app every time.
All choices that would lock you out of a path have been removed, only play this mod if you really want to see every scene.
Not save game compatible with the normal game.

Installation: extract and copy the html file to the games directory and start it instead of the normal game.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 42 Votes