HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

zoiio

Aug 18, 2019
People, when I press to reset the save from the previous version, I lose all the scenes already unlocked. Is this normal or a bug? I apologize for the mistakes but English is not my native language.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Since the files have been leaked. I added the official files for the Curious Edition to the OP.

Reactions: Pif paf

Cummilla

Feb 5, 2021
One of my favourites. Played through it multiple times. Probably every update... so I guess it's time again.
Updates feel slow though.. One day I'll try my own game and realize how much work it is.. but for now, I feel it's lacking content, that could be easily added. Just add more pictures for every path. Especially when you leave the house for the day, some routes share the same encounters or just don't have a specific event at all.
I want more :D

Jaredxxj

Jan 11, 2022
Any completed paths in this game?

Any good endings?

Any incest?

Any dom content?
No completed paths or good endings (some bad endings). No incest really, technically some stuff might count your wife sleeps with your dad, and your neighbor is implied to sleep with his mother. Femdom/humiliation content, some people dominate your wife, but you don't dom anyone.

madcow360

Aug 7, 2019
So How do we get the forced Ovulation stuff to work in game... Like in the Gallery I can find it, but in story I cant seem to get into the 'patreon only' content... The Gallery says to wait for the App to give me an offer, but I'm not sure how to get it to trigger, has anyone gotten it to work?

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I met all the requirements for the director's secret route (Naive) I even used cheat to fulfill the requirement but it still ended up on Tyson's route

Apr 24, 2020
So How do we get the forced Ovulation stuff to work in game... Like in the Gallery I can find it, but in story I cant seem to get into the 'patreon only' content... The Gallery says to wait for the App to give me an offer, but I'm not sure how to get it to trigger, has anyone gotten it to work?
You have to do the neighbor secret route and go on Kyle's computer to unlock the ovulation and mind wipe functions when the end of the secret route is reached. Then you can go do the camgirl route in a new playthrough of the hotwife route and the option will pop.

Reactions: Marshmall0
3.50 star(s) 42 Votes