RPGM Completed Wife-Hunting Labyrinth ~ Sheraride's Interspecies Life Sentence[v1.0] [ I'm moralist]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

trees

Dec 4, 2018
No, there are 5 levels. Ignore the monster pit unless you just want to have her battle/get raped. Go down the bridge to the south. Should get a cutscene the first time where she falls into a slime pit, then you can just hop across in later trips. Past the bridge, there will be a shortcut back to the north half of the level and a stairway down.
I did that and went through the shortcut, but there are no stairs there.

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
There's a few parts in the game where you have to die, wake up, talk to the...priest lady? The headgirl in the room to the right in the church with a giant "Hint" over her head. She tells you "Oh yeah there are stairs there" and then next time you go the stairs will materialize.

Oct 16, 2017
I did that and went through the shortcut, but there are no stairs there.
As Kyra197 said, you may have to get defeated and go back to the church to talk to the "hint" lady. I thought the game forced you to talk to her before you went back, but I may be remembering that wrong.
And in case I wasn't clear enough, the stairs are at the far south end past the bridge, don't go through the shortcut. The shortcut is just a way to get back.
And not to discourage you, but floors 3 and 4 also have gimmicks you may (most likely will) need to go back to the church and ask the "hint" lady about to get past.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
So what do I do once I get the key from the 5th level and put it in at the sparkle spot at the top of the first level? I got some dialogue around the church but I don't see anything else changed in the dungeon

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Yes, as I mentioned a few posts up, I outlined it in the OP of the ulmf thread, here:

For those who can't be bothered to follow a link, here's a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMFG i missread the "24" stuff and tried the monster house to 24 round... i wanna commit lego step

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I don't know why it says Censored: No. This game is most certainly censored. Someone should probably change that instead of lying. For someone like me who avoids these kinds of games if they're censored or where the mc has unnecessarily gigantic tits it's really annoying when I waste my time downloading and playing a game that claims to be uncensored but isn't.
Finally, someone who gets the importance of presentation and proportions!!!

Reactions: Ragingpeanut

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to beat the giant tentacle brutes? I'm on the 5th floor and I'm trying to beat the one at the far right that's blocking the room and at this point he pretty much two shots me.

Oct 16, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to beat the giant tentacle brutes? I'm on the 5th floor and I'm trying to beat the one at the far right that's blocking the room and at this point he pretty much two shots me.
It is possible to beat them, but only near the start, before she starts getting curses replacing her abilities/gear. And even then, it's dependent on RNG as far as what attacks they use, I'd save right before fighting. I used the ability that raises her attack, and just attacked them, iirc (they have 80k HP). Also, you can choose not to give up when she runs out of MP, and it will restore her MP. Only thing you have to watch for is their heavy damage output.

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: XoX Nano

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
I do not know why but the HORN BREAKING is extremely HOT for me, its like losing power, breaking character and ultimate embarassment. It feels like she hit the bottom when that happened, as if she is nobody anymore. Oof man TL;DR genius, hot af and enjoyable. LOVE IT <3

bina123

May 27, 2019
Maybe add vore tag? There is an enemy that swalovs you at least after the bad ending.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes