RPGM Completed Wife-Hunting Labyrinth ~ Sheraride's Interspecies Life Sentence[v1.0] [ I'm moralist]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
From my understanding of this game... The whole dungeon is a trap, and all the cursed girls were never meant to be released... and the way to escape is basically shown right before their eyes... and all riddles are just a decoy to lead us further away from the escape route... Such nasty setting!
And is it just me or I can't open research data on the room behind the church, where you're trained by that red haired girl... And the first and last book on the locked library...
I get the gist of the story... And it's quite depressing...

Oct 16, 2017
And is it just me or I can't open research data on the room behind the church, where you're trained by that red haired girl... And the first and last book on the locked library...
Sounds like a problem with the translation patch. The original game didn't have anything that would prevent you from accessing those, once the area was open.

Is the rape and pregnancy avoidable?
A virgin clear is possible. But if you want to see any actual sex scenes, no. The only (penetrative) sex in this is rape, at least until she starts getting really corrupted. As for pregnancy, the game opens with a pregnant scene. But there's no pregnancy for the main character until the end of the "corruption" path (it's part of the curse). Check my post earlier in the thread if you want a spoiler on how to get the endings.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Sounds like a problem with the translation patch. The original game didn't have anything that would prevent you from accessing those, once the area was open
Is yours also have this problem?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
If you give me some time I can try and go through the images and get the translations. just might take some time.
How did this project go? This is a great game that really needs a good translation beyond MTL.

the_rapture

Nov 30, 2019
I ran it with the locale emulator in Japanese and turned up with the same screen, I do have a question tho, so I noticed some of the files are browser specific, and am wondering if my default browser has a play in this, because I use opera gx
1603440437144.png This is one of the browser specific files, I dont believe it has any effect but please tell me if im wrong.

CorinaKresnik

Jul 31, 2020
I'm no so sure they translated the image calls. because the menu options are broken as well. the entire screen is blank minus the borders. If it was just an image or sound file it would crash. for this if you break things just right you can jsut make it unreadable. the problem Might be related to categories. I just need to find the variables home first. I've seen this before.... I have a hunch whats up.

EDIT: YUP it is EXACTLY what I thought it was. broken categories. the entries are treated like items so the items.json is broken I'll go in and translate it myself and then replace the file. easier then trying to edit it.
where exactly do I replace the file chief-?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
There is a chance I will remtl it. However, it all depends on mtl engine, and I can only tweak it slightly. But it should be much more readable (well it's actually one of major points since for some reason nobody is willing do basic preprocessing wtf people). The likelihood that I'm going to try and actually translate it at this point is nil, I'm sorry. I only translate to improve my automated translation engine currently. Or if it's some obscure shit and it won't take many weeks to translate.

(I'm leaving this comment here as a reminder to myself)

Reactions: Ericopa12
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes