VN Ren'Py Wife in the Building! [v0.4.0 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Meh. I don't know what to say.
This game had the premises to become a good game, but DEV lost the way.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, fellows.
This is a very good game.
The writing is descriptive and has a lot of good insights about relationships and the lack of not having relationships.

Also, every game should have the option to turn on or off "naming of saves," like this game.

I'm working on a corrected script for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Hit me up DinoTail Games Games if you would like more help with dialogue. :sneaky:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Why does disgusting old men and ntr have such a distinct correlation?
Its the same reason why almost every H-game has a shota character its a taboo so people get excited by it i guess. I dont know why a shota would excite anyone but apparently people love it cause dev's put it almost in every single game out there. With the degenerates on this site nothing should surprise you anymore.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Guys, you should realize that these renders are very heavy and each of them needs professional post-processing in photoshop! That's why the developer needs two rtx 4090 graphics cards in his workstation! After purchasing a new workstation, the game will update faster :ROFLMAO:

The story of the game is a priority, chatGPT is handling it perfectly now, have you noticed how high quality and appealing the story is? It will be even better, just give your money. Thank you :ROFLMAO:

P.S Of course I'm viciously trolling the developer, what is this shit ahahaha? At the end of every fucking beta update he asks for money for a pc, dude with the current graphics in the game, you'll be fine with any card for 150 dollars.

I respect a lot of developers, but I'll make an exception here. The game can be put in the dustbin.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Wasn't so sure about this game before, but this update sold me on it. Very nice direction in which we move here.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Wife in the Building! [v0.4.0 Beta]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
What do you mean? Has the dev just announced the games has been cancelled?
The common, short updates will result in the game to crash on its own. Updates should be either quick and short or lengthy but bigger. Now it takes a long time between releases even though its very short.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes