VN Ren'Py Wife in the Building! [v0.4.25 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes
Sep 14, 2023
There was no bailing. Working on the renders but really want the next update to be the next version release.
It will never be abandoned. The establishing shots and full body shots are finished. The close-ups, though easy, still take a significant amount of time to render. I'm aiming to slowly release these updates over the course of this month.
While I am glad to hear that the game is being worked on, I would provide a simple piece of advice, do not make statements implying that the release of an update is imminent, and do not provide hard deadlines, unless you are absolutely certain of being able to make the release within the time frame that you have provided, for example, if you're still working on renders it is too early in the development process to make any accurate prediction of a release date.

At least in my personal case you have not incurred any mistrust, because you're still new to this, and as such it is to be expected that you might be somewhat optimistic about the time it takes to fully develop a release and do bug checking etc.

I wish you good luck and godspeed on your project, as I have to say that I really like it, and I'm looking forward to the next release whenever it is ready.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Wife in the Building v0.3.0-Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
the great thing about the story so far was the hesitation and excitement. it was basically taking baby steps. you can't go from talking about it, finally agreeing to do it to a strip club. way too big of a leap. you set up the story line with the kid, the old man, and the shut in. you also had the coworkers angle. you had the content there. she may get a kick out of all this and is happy to explore but it will be slow and only in situations she is confident in. that's why the kid makes a lot of sense. edgar is disgusting. she's not going to find that moron attractive. really?

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
It probably would have been better to wait until the whole update is complete. This update is delayed as it is, so it wouldn't have mattered much if we had had to wait a bit more. Though I understand the need to dissuade some people's doubts.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Really loved this update even though it was just a teaser for whats about to come in the next update. Eagerly waiting for the next one.

Reactions: atrebor68

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I remember breezing through this when it first came out, revisited it, was impressed with the tone of storytelling and enjoyed how writer made it clear this wasnt setting up for an ntr cheating story.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, wasn't a fan of the forced stuff with the kid in the beginning, but now looks like we'll be forced to give a blowjob to that creepy jerk in a dirty strip club bathroom. If the ending of this update is anything to go by.

I thought after the last conversation, we were going to have choices on this kind of stuff. But after that ending, it feels like it is going to be forced yet again. Guess we'll have to wait till the next update to see, but might be dropping out of this one. Either way, will see what happens next update. Thanks.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Eh, wasn't a fan of the forced stuff with the kid in the beginning, but now looks like we'll be forced to give a blowjob to that creepy jerk in a dirty strip club bathroom. If the ending of this update is anything to go by.

I thought after the last conversation, we were going to have choices on this kind of stuff. But after that ending, it feels like it is going to be forced yet again. Guess we'll have to wait till the next update to see, but might be dropping out of this one. Either way, will see what happens next update. Thanks.
it is kinda weird how the game spends so much time talking about being on the same page and communication and consensual sharing, then it hints at itll continue with the bathroom gloryhole.

siderant- this is such a pet peeve of mine, and games do this 95% of the time. I cant imagine any real world couple deciding to take some steps into a swinger lifestyle, then start by sucking off an old dude in a bathroom when the bf/husband isnt around (or insert other comparable event, flashing/fondling some creepy guy far away). It'd be far more realistic to have them go together to some event and gradually work up teasing etc.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Liking this a lot so far, the wife pleasuring scene with the pretend boy being there was hot asf, specially the wife sharing discussion, and how the wife is actually aroused by the idea of her husband watching her doing sex stuff with other people, to the point of giving her a huge orgasm, some great NTS stuff without actually being NTS, the renders were great also, a bit rough but varied drawings and stuff.

This obsession with communication in this thread i have no clue why it's the way it is, the husband is already objectively very into his wife sleeping around, i don't want to wait so the developer makes a bunch of renders and minor teasing scenes so we maybe at this point get a single scene with the wife showing her butt to some dude, or both of them doing 10000 turns and laps discussing their insecurities and boundaries related to sharing, i like a lot that the wife has some initiative, as long as she is loyal and caring who cares. I mean this game is clearly low budget, but the guy managed to do some great stuff with what he has.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
it is kinda weird how the game spends so much time talking about being on the same page and communication and consensual sharing, then it hints at itll continue with the bathroom gloryhole.

siderant- this is such a pet peeve of mine, and games do this 95% of the time. I cant imagine any real world couple deciding to take some steps into a swinger lifestyle, then start by sucking off an old dude in a bathroom when the bf/husband isnt around (or insert other comparable event, flashing/fondling some creepy guy far away). It'd be far more realistic to have them go together to some event and gradually work up teasing etc.
It's not a realist game.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
spot on. someone else said the game wasn't meant to be realistic but...that was part of the appeal. the conversation between them and them considering to explore this was closer to realism than most on here. it was appealing. the strip club and the creep with the glory hole feel so forced....it was unnecessary given what was already being built up.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes