VN Ren'Py Wife in the Building! [v0.4.25 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

DinoTail Games

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2023
I don't want another ntr game to turn into stereotypical interracial bullshit.

Does every story like this have to have an arrogant black muscular alpha dude with a horse dick?

I don’t live in Western countries and don’t know, is it something subconscious?
The game won't focus on race. And the black character won't have the biggest dick nor is an arrogant dude. I assure you there won't be race play humiliation. Besides, the mc is not a beta.

Last edited:

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I wish the current scene in this update wasn't simply the MC's imagination :/
Still looking forward to more updates in the future.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, so concept seems like something is missing. The description says they are broke and find other ways to get money, so the sharing is for financial gain?
Also, the 3rd picture of her taking off the panties looks like:
A) a plug
B) a turd
C) bunched up panties

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kudos!! an excellent start to a very cute story. Loved the back story of Lana's sad upbringing, but, it only added to the love you feel for her. There seemed to be implied mention of a closer sexual bonding between her father-in-law and her. Maybe, you can revisit that is some fond memories of Lana that she remembers from time to time. If it comes to the point where they meet up with a black friend or stranger in a club, it's ok if the guy has a regular cock (it may be shocking to most but not all black guys have monster cocks), but that's your choice. He may have more stamina and just be a better lover. Would love to see her groped in public places like a bus or train, movie theater, etc., with hubby watching her and she's watching him and they both are loving it. Maybe, they come across a chick-with-a-dick and have a 3-way, and the hubby in the throes of passion takes a little receiving as well. Food for thought.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
The history between the husband and the wife is soo wholesome and their story is really tragic , i really wanted love story i don't feel like the sharing sets their story they only have each other in this life with no one else why ruin it by this and from flashbacks the MC never hinited weakness or that he's into this , he just came back oneday and talked about it and the wife understands and starts the day next like its nothing XD , open marriage and sharing most of the times ruins marriage , i'm into sharing and i really like it but i didn't like it here the mc and his wife are very lovely with good history and they rely on each other i wouldn't put them into this , its just my thoughts , good luck dev maybe in next game when u want to make sharing game don't make the PC's soo lovely XD

Reactions: Ursus4321

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Since cheating is out of the game the Netorare tag doesn't belong here. For anyone who uses the Netorase argument please check what it means. "Willingly" let your partner fuck other people because you enjoy it. The swinging tag is the only one needed here.
Yep No NTR in this game just swinging according to the overview and comments so it's just tagged NTR to be clickbaity.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Is there swinging in this game or just netorase?

to clarify, swinging:
Swinging is usually defined as couples having sexual experiences with other couples. Swingers can have a specific type of arrangement (full swap, soft swap, same room, separate room etc), but typically only have sex with others on the same premises and at the same time.

netorase:
In netorase, the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. The partner pushed the female MC to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them. It's the ultimate Masochism.

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
The game won't focus on race. And the black character won't have the biggest dick nor is an arrogant dude. I assure you there won't be race play humiliation. Besides, the mc is not a beta.
Hm, may I ask you: is cheating out of picture completely?
Like, it can be made an option.
Since your point so far is to make more or less realistic dudes who aren't here for your typical NTR tropes, there's an option to not lose Ntr auditorium, there is a solution: make cheating, but as an optional path, which is showed from female perspective(A LOT of damn NTR games miss that. The hubby cheats just for the sake of cheating and turns into a whore, whether you want to go that path or not)

Like, there are a few sharing games in here, but the whole "can I bang the dude?" just kills the whole spice if you ask me.

Nevertheless, your creation and your game. Good luck.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Wife in the Building v0.2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes