Seeking wife sharing

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
In My Wife's a Star, its your fiancee instead of your wide, but depending on how you play, you can certainly share her.

If you come across any others, please share (pun intended). Not games where the man is shamed or humiliated, but just where he's cool with his wife having sex with other guys, and he can have sex with other women too.

Hasank15

Sep 18, 2020
In My Wife's a Star, its your fiancee instead of your wide, but depending on how you play, you can certainly share her.

If you come across any others, please share (pun intended). Not games where the man is shamed or humiliated, but just where he's cool with his wife having sex with other guys, and he can have sex with other women too.
is there any android version for that game

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Shameless plug of my upcoming game Vae Victis: in one of the early mini quests, the MC comes across a woman whose help he needs. Her condition for helping him is to find her cheating-yet-jealous worm of a husband, bring him to their house, tie him up and fuck the MC as the husband watches helplessly. It's "sharing" of sorts...

Oryeonguk Seamstress Showdown 02.png

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Shameless plug of my upcoming game Vae Victis: in one of the early mini quests, the MC comes across a woman whose help he needs. Her condition for helping him is to find her cheating-yet-jealous worm of a husband, bring him to their house, tie him up and fuck the MC as the husband watches helplessly. It's "sharing" of sorts...

View attachment 975213
Thats more cuckolding/humiliation. While I do love the idea of the MC having sex with married women, either in secret or with the husband's knowledge, I'm not into anything where a person is humiliated or degraded, even if that character sucks as a person.