Seeking wife sharing

Autarchy

Nov 5, 2017
Summer of Love - There's 3 routes in this game (Harem / Netorase / NTR)
The Netorase one is where you like to share and watch you girlfriend and love interest with others. You can keep tracking of the events with the Official Walkthrough in the page.

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
very good scenes could be seen in game Deliverance, Husband watches Wife fucking with other guys, these sex scenes hard are like a wife give rimjob stranger, although it's a long game with a crime story and s-f options share wife are available and very good.

and recomended

My Wife's A Star - it is a pity that the game is incomplete

Jasmine hotwife for life -the Wife tells how she did it with another and then she fucks with others in front of her husband

Wife all at Coast - sharing/cuckold/cheating all in one

Sharing my fiance - It looks good although the game is in development

I like this type of games so write when you spot something

Hasank15

Sep 18, 2020
Thanks
very good scenes could be seen in game Deliverance, Husband watches Wife fucking with other guys, these sex scenes hard are like a wife give rimjob stranger, although it's a long game with a crime story and s-f options share wife are available and very good.

and recomended

Jasmine hotwife for life -the Wife tells how she did it with another and then she fucks with others in front of her husband

Thanks ♥

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

and recomended

I wanted to like Deliverance, because it checks a lot of those boxes/bullet points on the list. But the game is just much too dark for my tastes. All of the characters are designed so harshly, and look and act pissed off most of the time. Its just unhappy.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I wanted to like Deliverance, because it checks a lot of those boxes/bullet points on the list. But the game is just much too dark for my tastes. All of the characters are designed so harshly, and look and act pissed off most of the time. Its just unhappy.
I know these themes are just a bit of variety there, but it has some of the best scenes of wife sharing, very exciting and well rendered in the alley, public restroom, with her boss. I liked the game halfway, thiller with good sex scenes later made a horror of it

Reactions: Autarchy

MisqE

Mar 21, 2021
There is also The Adventurous Couple and Karen's Secret.

There are more games like this but these are the ones off the top of my head, in both of these games you share your partner without the cliche humiliation, just having fun without 'alpha male' talk. Of course you can also take those routes if you want to.
What are the ones that do have the "Cliche Humiliation aspect" where the male is more lets... say kind of an asshole to his partner ?

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
What are the ones that do have the "Cliche Humiliation aspect" where the male is more lets... say kind of an asshole to his partner ?
Since you already posted on the netorase thread I would advise you to search the op post there for what you seek. When I say "cliche humiliation" I'm referring to the fact that partner-sharing games often have this horrible "alpha man of the house" mechanic where the husband or original partner is put to the sidelines, almost NTR-like, these games don't interest me and I'm afraid I won't be able to help you much. If you want a assholish partner or a Dom partner there sure are netorase games with that content but again, I advise you to look at the NTRS list thread and maybe even look through the pages of that thread as listing everything myself would be bothersome.

Reactions: MisqE