Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's a known bug, you can it just takes a bit to do it. As for when the fix will come, idk. To close just go to time and close there.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Some of the characters like her have to be met legitimately. Basically non-client characters don't have options if summoned and the only real options it does present are for TF purposes.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
For me, this mod has a reduced functionality when used with the latest version of the game. I can no longer modify the amount of training and hypnosis sessions allowed per week. Also some of the individual time-related features such as modifying how many weeks are left in a person's training are no longer available.
Lastly, the new Ivy character doesn't appear in the character, but that I expected.

Reactions: Tomadeur
Jul 10, 2020
This may be due to the mod being out of date but just in case i'm doing something wrong/out of order. i tried to date Rae while using the mod to make her not care that i'm seeing other people. Then i started dating Bree and every time i talk to Rae she is upset that i "cheated" on her. even though the mod says i removed her exclusive girlfriend tag? is there a way around this or the feature just not working atm?

Reactions: a6326348

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
The new version is out. Yay!

Unfortunately the mod doesn't work anymore. Which, considering you have to start all over again (because saves aren't compatible) is really shitty. Semeicardia, I really hope you can update the mod ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Fasanfurz

Nov 2, 2017
In order to fix that you need to modify lines 11 and 18 of cheatomatic.py like this:

cheatomatic = Item('Cheatomatic 9001', 'cheatomatic', with_examine = False)
player.add_item(cheatomatic, unique = True)

to:
cheatomatic = Item('Cheatomatic 9001', 'cheatomatic', with_examine = False, unique = True)
player.add_item(cheatomatic)

that fixes the crashes.
Sometimes it still gets stuck in the cheat menu but clicking around in the menu options can get you out.
I've attached the modified file

Sep 15, 2017
Replace the files in the WifeTrainerFiles-0.7k-pc\game\modules\cheatomatic\
Coding changed for adding Items to inventory

***File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 18, in <module>
player.add_item(cheatomatic, unique = True)
TypeError: add_item() got an unexpected keyword argument 'unique'***

FIXED
Fixed with
player.add_item(cheatomatic, quantity = 1, partial = False)

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Packaged the entire mod with that fix added. It's on the Mod's list page over on TF site as well.

Many thanks. I can't seem to create an account on H-C, it keeps on saying my email/IP is spam... Is it possible to link over any of the other mods?

Reactions: Semeicardia

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Shame the characters specifics are mostly not in, exemple with Becky Sue who have a reset option not working (need to remind to not train her complete damn it).

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Possible to add the feature to automatically reset a character's weekly training? Like so I don't need to go through the menu constantly?

Edit: Nevermind, I see that it's a known issue from earlier, and that the OP is understandably putting real world over updating the mod. Ah well.

Edit2: Figured out how to train a character every day if I wish to:

in game\00-wt-classes.rpy

search for self.add_tag('trained_this_week') and comment out (put a # at the start of the line) both that line and the one directly above it.

So, the end result should look like (with some spaces/tabs, which aren't rendered here).

# if weekly_tag:
# self.add_tag('trained_this_week')

That's it! Save the file, then relaunch the game. You should now be able to train the girls every day. Note that per the dev of this mod, doing so can be wonky in regard to hypnosis progress.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Officially updated to 0.4.1 and tested to be working in 0.7L2 (most recent release: released today).

Link :
As always the change log in the first post have been updated as well as the link in the first post as well.

There might be changes not listed in the change log, since it has been quite a while between release 0.3 of the mod and the current 0.4 but I only listed the recent changes I made that I was sure is included.

Also excited about the first OFFICIALLY included cheat-exclusive feature in the game: Becky Sue can now be made an non-exclusive girlfriend so that she will accept you having other girls. Note on how in the change log.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Mod Updated to 0.4.1 that fixes more navigation issues. Link above and link in the original post have been updated to 0.4.1.

Reactions: Tony 36