Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Possible to add Tammy Lynn-related cheats to the mod? As it is she's a real PITA to progress with.
Tammy Lynn will be in mod release 0.6 which should release sometime tommorrow, Friday the 2nd of October.

No matter what i do Rae still breaks up with me when i get another girlfriend. Even when i try to reset her it never sticks.
Rae has not had backend changes like Becky Sue yet, so her code does not currently check if she has the tag or not.

I have it on good authority though, that she should receive a similar backend change like Becky Sue, so she can be non-exclusive in the next game update.

Any mod that currently claims they can make Rae non-exclusive is either lieing, have amazingly advanced coding to re-add the characters that left / were kicked out OR distributes a modified character file, which would have to be updated EVERY single game update.

My mod never claimed to be able to make Rae non-exclusive, it simply provides a way to remove the exclusive_girlfriend tag, but since her code currently does not check for the tag, it has no effect. It should from the next game update though.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just updated my mod to v.0.6
As always the change log and link in the first post have been updated.

Highlights
:
Nicole, Samantha and Tammy Lynn are now available.
Menu Exits placed at strategic locations.

Direct Link:

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020

Highlights:

Direct Link:
I get the following error and cannot start game

"
The label cheatomatic_chars_clients_sarah_variables_regular_menu is defined twice, at
File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 6160 and
File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 6180.
"

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016

Highlights:

Direct Link:
Throws an error, line 6180 should be
menu cheatomatic_chars_clients_sarah_variables_specific_menu:, not
menu cheatomatic_chars_clients_sarah_variables_regular_menu:

edit: also line 8006 should be
cheatomatic_chars_minor_nicole_state_menu, not
cheatomatic_chars_clients_nicole_state_menu

ditto for lines 9150 and 9161, clients_tammy should be replaced to minor_tammy

9021/9026/9031 need to be changed from $ convert(samantha to
call conert(samantha

also 9026 needs to be changed from 'whore' to 'domme'. And 9028 calls bree's state menu, not samantha's one.

Also two small requests: can you add the cheatomatic to the "hot bar" at the top with other items, instead of clicking inventory first? Also, on the mod itself, I don't seem to find a version listed anywhere, having it written somewhere would be easier to know if there's an update or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Semeicardia and Sik

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Throws an error, line 6180 should be
menu cheatomatic_chars_clients_sarah_variables_specific_menu:, not
menu cheatomatic_chars_clients_sarah_variables_regular_menu:

edit: also line 8006 should be
cheatomatic_chars_minor_nicole_state_menu, not
cheatomatic_chars_clients_nicole_state_menu

ditto for lines 9150 and 9161, clients_tammy should be replaced to minor_tammy

9021/9026/9031 need to be changed from $ convert(samantha to
call conert(samantha

also 9026 needs to be changed from 'whore' to 'domme'. And 9028 calls bree's state menu, not samantha's one.

Also two small requests: can you add the cheatomatic to the "hot bar" at the top with other items, instead of clicking inventory first? Also, on the mod itself, I don't seem to find a version listed anywhere, having it written somewhere would be easier to know if there's an update or not.
Great spots! I am about to release an update with the fixes and some minor additions :)
In regards to the hotbar thing, I believe it already starts on the hotbar. At least it does for me, right next to the phone. I never interact with the "inventory" button.
And I have added a "version" action :)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Updated my mod to v. 0.6.1
Fixes critical game-breaking double declared label issue
Fixes several issues related to Tammy Lynn, Nicole and Samantha
Added more tags to Tammy Lynn's tag menu

Direct Link:

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Great spots! I am about to release an update with the fixes and some minor additions :)
In regards to the hotbar thing, I believe it already starts on the hotbar. At least it does for me, right next to the phone. I never interact with the "inventory" button.
And I have added a "version" action :)
Ahh that explains it. I believe at some point when updating your mod a while back, it got a bit weird, so the pregame stuff didn't seem to load up correctly. So my save has a blank pink icon, and is missing a few features.

So is there any way to "reload" a mod without having to scrap a save and start from scratch?

edit: and a small thing, you currently have it set that inputs in the cheat mod are only 2 digits. This includes a - sign, if you want to decrease. changing it in the cheat mod to 3-4 digits (replacing all `length=2, allow` with `length=3, allow`, makes it a lot easier to modify stats etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Ahh that explains it. I believe at some point when updating your mod a while back, it got a bit weird, so the pregame stuff didn't seem to load up correctly. So my save has a blank pink icon, and is missing a few features.

So is there any way to "reload" a mod without having to scrap a save and start from scratch?

edit: and a small thing, you currently have it set that inputs in the cheat mod are only 2 digits. This includes a - sign, if you want to decrease. changing it in the cheat mod to 3-4 digits (replacing all `length=2, allow` with `length=3, allow`, makes it a lot easier to modify stats etc.
As for a reload: If you use UnRen, you can enable and use Developer Mode, Shift + D, and reload the script, which should reload the mod.
If you do not want to do that, you can restart and use the Player -> Cheat: Cheat Start option, which gives you all the items you could possibly need, 2000 energy, removes most energy usage, all room upgrade, the omnipotent bonsai (which will make the clients accept pretty much anything).

In regards to variables: I know, but for a majority of the variables, you do not need to go above single digit values. I am also considering making a change to value entry for a lot of variables with restrictions, such as outfit variables, to use menu based entry instead of typing. This does make sense and would make my mod more mobile friendly and make it less of a guessing game.

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
As for a reload: If you use UnRen, you can enable and use Developer Mode, Shift + D, and reload the script, which should reload the mod.
If you do not want to do that, you can restart and use the Player -> Cheat: Cheat Start option, which gives you all the items you could possibly need, 2000 energy, removes most energy usage, all room upgrade, the omnipotent bonsai (which will make the clients accept pretty much anything).

In regards to variables: I know, but for a majority of the variables, you do not need to go above single digit values. I am also considering making a change to value entry for a lot of variables with restrictions, such as outfit variables, to use menu based entry instead of typing. This does make sense and would make my mod more mobile friendly and make it less of a guessing game.
Sorry, within the dev mode, do you mean shift + r to reload the game? I've used that command plenty of times before, it doesn't seem to reload the specific pregame script that actually defines the Cheatomatic item.

Starting a new game gets me the correct current version of the mod, but even with the cheat start that's a lot of work to get it back where I had it. I even tried removing the mod, restarting the game, then replacing the mod. But that just makes it so the mod doesn't work when removed (obviously), but then comes back to how it was before. I believe the important stuff is in the cheatomatic_pregame label, since sub-options from subsequent versions work just fine, but I don't have any top-level menu items added later.

I need some way of removing the cheatomatic class, then re-initializing it from the cheatomatic_pregame. And I guess in general (again, I'm not a programmer so apologies if this is incorrect) the mod needs to have some way to re-initialize at game start, to ensure any top level stuff has been updated.

EDIT: Figured out a workaround. To anyone else in the same situation, run these commands in the console in order:

player.remove_item(cheatomatic) //removes the item from your in-game inventory
all_short_names.remove("cheatomatic") //removes it from a separate list that's created, which otherwise throws an error if trying to re-define the item. Note you may need to run this command a few times, if you were trying to re-add the cheatomatic before. If it returns error text after the first time, then you've removed them all

jump cheatomatic_pregame //goes to the pregame, which actually defines the item, gives it the image, and gives it the top-level options.

That's it!

To Semi, I don't have a perfect way that I can think of to change it going forward, that would also easily allow folks who have an older version to get the newer features. TBH I think the mod implementation needs some method to periodically re-run/re-check the pregame stuff.

Thank you again for your work on this mod... Now back to working on a procrastinating on a paper due tonight.

e: also small bug, line 6779 call converts terri to doll, not adult_baby.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Sorry, within the dev mode, do you mean shift + r to reload the game? I've used that command plenty of times before, it doesn't seem to reload the specific pregame script that actually defines the Cheatomatic item.

Starting a new game gets me the correct current version of the mod, but even with the cheat start that's a lot of work to get it back where I had it. I even tried removing the mod, restarting the game, then replacing the mod. But that just makes it so the mod doesn't work when removed (obviously), but then comes back to how it was before. I believe the important stuff is in the cheatomatic_pregame label, since sub-options from subsequent versions work just fine, but I don't have any top-level menu items added later.

I need some way of removing the cheatomatic class, then re-initializing it from the cheatomatic_pregame. And I guess in general (again, I'm not a programmer so apologies if this is incorrect) the mod needs to have some way to re-initialize at game start, to ensure any top level stuff has been updated.

EDIT: Figured out a workaround. To anyone else in the same situation, run these commands in the console in order:

player.remove_item(cheatomatic) //removes the item from your in-game inventory
all_short_names.remove("cheatomatic") //removes it from a separate list that's created, which otherwise throws an error if trying to re-define the item. Note you may need to run this command a few times, if you were trying to re-add the cheatomatic before. If it returns error text after the first time, then you've removed them all

jump cheatomatic_pregame //goes to the pregame, which actually defines the item, gives it the image, and gives it the top-level options.

That's it!

To Semi, I don't have a perfect way that I can think of to change it going forward, that would also easily allow folks who have an older version to get the newer features. TBH I think the mod implementation needs some method to periodically re-run/re-check the pregame stuff.

Thank you again for your work on this mod... Now back to working on a procrastinating on a paper due tonight.

e: also small bug, line 6779 call converts terri to doll, not adult_baby.
Great spot on the bug! :)
It will be fixed in the next version of the mod, 0.7, which will release at the end of December. The reason for this long delay is that I will have theory classes for the next 11 weeks or so, so I will be away from my regular development setups.

In regards to old versions of the mod in old saves despite having the newest version, I will talk with digital bonsai to see if a check can be done on load of saves to re-initiate modules or something similar.

Also good luck on your paper :)

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Great spot on the bug! :)
It will be fixed in the next version of the mod, 0.7, which will release at the end of December. The reason for this long delay is that I will have theory classes for the next 11 weeks or so, so I will be away from my regular development setups.

In regards to old versions of the mod in old saves despite having the newest version, I will talk with digital bonsai to see if a check can be done on load of saves to re-initiate modules or something similar.

Also good luck on your paper :)
Thanks, GL on your classes as well.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
For Ivy, when I change her state it will say she now thinks as herself as a domme if I choose showgirl and soft reset doesn't seem to work on her either as I see all of her options available now, if I select either one of those.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
For Ivy, when I change her state it will say she now thinks as herself as a domme if I choose showgirl and soft reset doesn't seem to work on her either as I see all of her options available now, if I select either one of those.
I will try to fix it for 0.7, which should relase in December :)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Do not use this mod it has a trojan virus attached with it , 2 of them in fact ! please remove this mod for other people's safety
That is a blatant lie and you know it.
For anyone that has doubts: of a freshly downloaded copy of my mod, which uses ALL the popular anti-virus engines to scan the file. Nothing Detected.
The Files scanned individually, , and , after being unzipped also returns nothing detected.
cheatomatic.rpyc can be deleted. It is a compiled RenPy file, which means it will be created when the game is started.

So if you still claim there are Trojans attached, please let me know which Anti-virus detected them and what the exact Trojan names are. Preferably also provide screenshots.
If you got a Trojan from my mod, it was not downloaded from this thread or the direct link posted on the official game's discord server, because as I proved above my files do not contain any Trojans.

If you got it from somewhere else, please do not spread lies and confusion about my mod. While I do boast that my mod is the most powerful of any of the current cheat mods, it is also the most complex and as such it might be more confusing or harder to use than some of the other cheat mods. That does not excuse falsely accusing my mod for containing Trojan. I would always advise caution with downloading files from the internet and always virus scan files downloaded regardless. My mod should not contain any Trojans and for safety measure the .zip file should be virus scanned, but should return nothing detected.

Last edited:

TFKE

Aug 23, 2020
i got the mod from here using mega download , and after downloading i got 2 trojans with it , i barred out my computer name.
so maybe someone edited your mod reposted it with virus or the modder is lying to cover the fact that some people get virus's from their mods (tbh modding is another word for hacking

• Angry

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
i got the mod from here using mega download , and after downloading i got 2 trojans with it , i barred out my computer name.
so maybe someone edited your mod reposted it with virus or the modder is lying to cover the fact that some people get virus's from their mods (tbh modding is another word for hacking
Semeicardia posted the virustotal scans of his files. Nothing there, no idea what antivirus you're using but sounds like a false positive.
I'll even throw in the rpyc scan too,

Edit: Oh it's MS Defender.

Last edited: