Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
i got the mod from here using mega download , and after downloading i got 2 trojans with it , i barred out my computer name.
so maybe someone edited your mod reposted it with virus or the modder is lying to cover the fact that some people get virus's from their mods (tbh modding is another word for hacking
Firstly, I tested my own link and scanned a freshly downloaded copy. I have verified it is the exact same link as the one from my mega.nz account.

Secondly we can not verify that the file in your screenshot is actually my mod, just that a mega file you attempted to download contains a Trojan. Also you claim that my mod contains two Trojans, but your screenshot only shows one file.

Also blocking out your computer name does nothing. Unless it contains your name in it and even then, the most data anyone would have seen is your name. Computer names are not exactly unique. I am fairly sure there are more than one computer in the world named "Michael's Laptop" for instance. And what would I do with knowing your name? Do you think yourself important enough that I would use my time to track down all your information just because I found out what your name was?

My first name is Danny in case anyone wants to know and my laptops computer name is imaginatively named "DannyLappy".

Thirdly, I want people to use my mod, so it would be counter-productive for me to add a virus of any kind to it. That would damage my reputation and people would stop using my mod. If I wanted to actually spread a Trojan virus, there are more popular games I could create mods for to spread said Trojans to more people.

Fourthly, you are ENTIRELY wrong about modding and hacking. Modding comes directly from the term Modify, which means to change or alter something. As in my mod (Modification) provides new content or alters current content in the game.
Hacking is gaining illegal access to software or hardware.
For a lot of games, making modifications is easy and does not require any kind of hacking. It could be anything from changing stats to the name of your character. Save Editing is a Mod. Changing data is not hacking.

The developers of the game ACTIVELY wants people to make mods. My mod has nothing to do with hacking. It deals with variables in the game, but you can access and change those through the in-game console.

I find it highly unlikely anyone would want to infect my files and change the link (which they have not). My mod is not popular enough for them to gain anything from doing that and my mod is updated regularly enough that even if someone did try that, the link would not be there for long. But the only ones that could do that would be this site's uploader team, moderators, administrators and the owner, but I doubt any of them would gain anything from infecting my file and tricking people to download it.

I do find it odd though, that you are the first to report my mod having a Trojan virus, in the entire time my mod has been available. If just one other person had reported anything similar, I would naturally fix it, but no one but you has reported anything. If you can not provide evidence that MY files ACTUALLY contains a virus of any kind, yet alone 2, please stop spreading lies about my mod. Otherwise I will have to report you to moderators of this website for harassment.

Semeicardia posted the virustotal scans of his files. Nothing there, no idea what antivirus you're using but sounds like a false positive.
Indeed. I were most perplexed when a virus was reported. Naturally, even though I was sure my mod contained no virus, I did a virus scan locally and it found nothing. So I figured I needed something more credible than just my word, so Virus Total.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
i got the mod from here using mega download , and after downloading i got 2 trojans with it , i barred out my computer name.
so maybe someone edited your mod reposted it with virus or the modder is lying to cover the fact that some people get virus's from their mods (tbh modding is another word for hacking
Nah man, this is definitely a false positive or you are checking a different file on your computer. I have seen no indication of a trojan on my end, so the mistake must be on your side.

zooc1

Dec 30, 2019
Agree with Viking and semei this is either a false positive or your scanning something else. Can I also say as an IT guy that windows defender is not good at all. I would never rely on it to do anything, would suggest eset or Kaspersky if your paying, if you want free any of them really (avast AVG prob best Norton and McAfee worst) and also malware bytes.

shmit

Aug 3, 2017
i'd just like to say I have a virus warning on this now as well. I've downloaded this mod several times over the updates and this time is the first time that my computer blocked it. I don't doubt that this is a false positive but just want to say that it happened.

blocked.png

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
For everyone that gets a virus warning:
It is a false-positive. The reason for the warning is a recent update to the Windows Defender virus definition that false-flags some zip files, docx (word) files, xlsx (excel) files and pdf files.

Source of Information:

The solution SHOULD be:
1. Delete Threat History in Windows Defender
2. Update the Virus Definition in Windows Defender
3. The file SHOULD NO LONGER throw a warning.

I want to note that my files do not contain viruses. I take great care to ensure that. This IS a false-positive issue.

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
For everyone that gets a virus warning:
It is a false-positive. The reason for the warning is a recent update to the Windows Defender virus definition that false-flags some zip files, docx (word) files, xlsx (excel) files and pdf files.

Source of Information:

The solution SHOULD be:
1. Delete Threat History in Windows Defender
2. Update the Virus Definition in Windows Defender
3. The file SHOULD NO LONGER throw a warning.

I want to note that my files do not contain viruses. I take great care to ensure that. This IS a false-positive issue.
Oh I wanted to mention that you can also upload the file on the OP as an attachment. Can't remember what the size limit is but know you're well under it. Could be a Mega thing too but it's Windows so it freaks out easily.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k i see that mode...wat about other 4 modes, can/should i run em all at once?
for now will launch WT and aid from the left side as well. though dont see em.

-------
is that me or only two symbols are allowed... so if i want to reduce resistance i can only do -9 max per enter.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
k i see that mode...wat about other 4 modes, can/should i run em all at once?
for now will launch WT and aid from the left side as well. though dont see em.

-------
is that me or only two symbols are allowed... so if i want to reduce resistance i can only do -9 max per enter.
What modes? Do you mean mods? If so, which mods are you referring to? Aid? Left side? I am quite confused about your sentence.

In regards to the 2 character limit, you are not the first to mention it. It will be fixed in the next update of the mod, which will come out around December 24th.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
What modes? Do you mean mods? If so, which mods are you referring to? Aid? Left side? I am quite confused about your sentence.

In regards to the 2 character limit, you are not the first to mention it. It will be fixed in the next update of the mod, which will come out around December 24th.
mods. i dont remember names. i saw mods: 2 at the up-left screen (some cyberassistant maybe) corner 2 at the up-centre (moneymod and smth else) and ur mode at the up-right
but nvm i dont see such interfering with anything ...even not sure if they are on.

Fire34

Jun 12, 2017
Heya, is it possible to get this mod into the android version of the game? Or is problematic to get it implemented?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Heya, is it possible to get this mod into the android version of the game? Or is problematic to get it implemented?
Louise, the person who creates the official android release of the game, is in the process of testing to see if it is viable, but have told me that it is currently unlikely due to the many user inputs in my mod.

My current goal is to get this mod feature complete, as in having all variables, tags and states for all characters, which may take several more months, probably around February or March 2021.

After that I will focus on replacing all user inputs with menu driven entry, which will take several months more, probably by December 2021, at which time the mod should be ready to be included in the official android release of the game.

I might be able to get an android release out sooner than that, but then it would not be official and I would not be able to give any gurantees on how well it would run or how usable the mod might be. If that is something I might do, it would only be for major releases such as mod version 0.7, 0.8 and 0.9 etc.

As it stands right now, it is not worth investing my time in. I am considering starting a patreon for all my work relating to this game. I am currently working on other non-public mods for this game, so they and an android port of my mod could be good rewards for my patreons. I am also working on making a wiki for the game.

I hope that answered your question sufficiently :)

Reactions: Fire34

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I actually have this mod in the android version, works fairly well with the exception of scrollbars which are hard to use. Sometimes clicking at the bottom of the list makes it go back, minor pain in the ass. It's actually fairly easy to just unpack the official apk, drop this in and rename the files to have x- prefix then repack and sign the apk.
Guess I could make a short guide if anyone is interested in doing it themselves. I'm on Linux however and the process is a bit more annoying in Windows.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
after we use "Reset" state on a girlfriend client any idea how to make that client available back in former clients contact list? they appear to just disappear from the game or a console command any way really

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
after we use "Reset" state on a girlfriend client any idea how to make that client available back in former clients contact list? they appear to just disappear from the game or a console command any way really
Explaination:
"Soft Reset" is for when switching from one state to another, but the "Unavailable" State is currently nuclear and a simple state switching is not enough to fix it currently. The "Unavailable" state is going to be changed in the future to not be quite so nuclear and at that time, I will look at state switching again.

The State Switching is currently going to be looked at in version 0.9 of my mod.
The next version of my mod being publicly released is 0.6.5 on the 24th of December.
Version 0.8 of my mod is currently looking to be released at the end of 2021, maybe sooner, and will be include ALL characters' tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: lMaDBoBl

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
New Update!
As always, check the first post for change log.

Public Release 0.6.5
Direct Link :

Patreon Release 0.7.0
Patreon :

Also Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone :)

Reactions: Groto Clark

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Public Update 0.6.5.1
Fixes the issues regarding character auto reset being defined twice issues.

Direct Download:

Patreon Update 0.7.0.1
Fixes the issues regarding character auto reset being defined twice issues.

Patreon Post:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Public Update 0.6.5.2
Fixes an issue with Ivy's "All Stats" infinite looped menus.

Direct Download:

Patreon Update 0.7.0.2
Fixes an issue with Ivy's "All Stats" infinite looped menus.

Patreon Post:

Last edited: