Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
A question if someone knows please, if I start a game with this version of the mod active and then one the next version release can I just extract it over the top and the new version's code will take effect in an existing save or does it require a new game? Thanks
A new game is required. The way regular Renpy saves work is that they save the complete state of the game, which includes the scripts as they were when the save was made. If the game or mod is updated, the save uses the "cached" version from the saved state, so the new script is not loaded. I should have a patch for my mods out later today.

Reactions: Delky

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I'm getting an error, not sure if its related to the new update or now, but it doesn't let me click the player button at all
When clicking 'player', I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 214, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 225, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 302, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 47, in script
    if revealed_stats['desire'] == 'player' and revealed_stats['submission'] == 'player' and revealed_stats['resistance'] == 'player':
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 47, in <module>
    if revealed_stats['desire'] == 'player' and revealed_stats['submission'] == 'player' and revealed_stats['resistance'] == 'player':
NameError: name 'revealed_stats' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 47, in script
  File "/Volumes/TinyDrive/Games/h/WifeTrainerFiles.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/Volumes/TinyDrive/Games/h/WifeTrainerFiles.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Volumes/TinyDrive/Games/h/WifeTrainerFiles.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 47, in <module>

Darwin-20.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
The Wife Trainer Files 0.7m
Mon Feb 15 16:00:52 2021
I am aware, I will have a patch out later today.

Reactions: Anders Niet

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Sam's doll state doesnt work when triggered by the mod. Anyone else facing the same issue?
I am aware of state switching in my mod is not up to par. State switching will however not be looked at until v.0.9.

I will move to v0.9 once Patreon version 0.8.34.0 has been reached, with 0.8.6.1 being the current. I increment 0.0.1.0 every week, so another 28 weeks. Then I will look at state switching again. We are probably looking at 1st of November 2021 before the public gets access to the first revamped state switching character, which will be Becky Sue. Patreons will have access to Becky Sue's revamped state switching in mid September 2021.

Sully27

Jan 22, 2018
Is it possible to add this mod to android? I've attempted to unzip the file into the game folder but had no luck so far...

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Is it possible to add this mod to android? I've attempted to unzip the file into the game folder but had no luck so far...
The latest official Android release for the game includes all the latest publicly available releases of all my mods and Tristim's KingTut mod for that matter. I plan on making a Patreon Android Build at the end of every month, which will of course be exclusive to Patreons. The only time my mods will be included in Android Builds publicly is when the game update.

Also for those not aware, I am the current official Android Porter for Wife Trainer Files and also recently became an official Wife Trainer Files Moderator.

Sully27

Jan 22, 2018
The latest official Android release for the game includes all the latest publicly available releases of all my mods and Tristim's KingTut mod for that matter. I plan on making a Patreon Android Build at the end of every month, which will of course be exclusive to Patreons. The only time my mods will be included in Android Builds publicly is when the game update.

Also for those not aware, I am the current official Android Porter for Wife Trainer Files and also recently became an official Wife Trainer Files Moderator.
Oh right sorry. I'm new to the game and must have missed that. The only mods I saw upon starting a new game were the core, moneybags mod, alternative start mod and mods guide.
I'm really enjoying this game so I'll head over to patreon and sign up !

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Oh right sorry. I'm new to the game and must have missed that. The only mods I saw upon starting a new game were the core, moneybags mod, alternative start mod and mods guide.
I'm really enjoying this game so I'll head over to patreon and sign up !
Well, if you use the one I posted in the official discord server's releases channel, you should certainly see more mods. I do not believe it is been added to the original posts, neither here or on HypnoPics Collective, but it can be found on one of the more recent pages on either of the official threads.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just updated this mod to Public 0.8.4
Check first post for Change Log

Direct Download Link:

ALSO: It's My Birthday! Yay!

Jul 10, 2019
Got
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 49, in script
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 49, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 49, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 49, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
The Wife Trainer Files 0.7m
Thu Mar  4 19:11:01 2021
when I clicked on "Player"