Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Public Update to v.0.7.0.2.
Change Log and Download Link in the Original Post.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Semeicardia I get this error everytime I click on Julia, The Jewelery store clerk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one happens whenever I try to change Nicole the neighbors state
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to be sure, are you using version 0.7.0.2 of Cheatomatic on game version 0.7l3?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
??? No offense, but you didn't make the game though, did you?
They posted on my thread, so I assume they just meant my mod and not the game itself. And while no, I have not made the game, some of the backend changes in the game is because of me, so in a sense I have helped shape it into what it is today.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
They posted on my thread, so I assume they just meant my mod and not the game itself. And while no, I have not made the game, some of the backend changes in the game is because of me, so in a sense I have helped shape it into what it is today.
Fair enough, hope I didn't come across too accusatory.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Fire34

Jun 12, 2017
Louise, the person who creates the official android release of the game, is in the process of testing to see if it is viable, but have told me that it is currently unlikely due to the many user inputs in my mod.

My current goal is to get this mod feature complete, as in having all variables, tags and states for all characters, which may take several more months, probably around February or March 2021.

After that I will focus on replacing all user inputs with menu driven entry, which will take several months more, probably by December 2021, at which time the mod should be ready to be included in the official android release of the game.

I might be able to get an android release out sooner than that, but then it would not be official and I would not be able to give any gurantees on how well it would run or how usable the mod might be. If that is something I might do, it would only be for major releases such as mod version 0.7, 0.8 and 0.9 etc.

As it stands right now, it is not worth investing my time in. I am considering starting a patreon for all my work relating to this game. I am currently working on other non-public mods for this game, so they and an android port of my mod could be good rewards for my patreons. I am also working on making a wiki for the game.

I hope that answered your question sufficiently :)
It is now February 2021. I have come for what has been promised.
All jokes aside, how you doing? Hope you're well.
Is the possibility of android port for your mod still in the work or has it become very much a hassle to implement?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
It is now February 2021. I have come for what has been promised.
All jokes aside, how you doing? Hope you're well.
Is the possibility of android port for your mod still in the work or has it become very much a hassle to implement?
Technically speaking, the release on my Patreon has ALL variables and tags (and states) for ALL characters. I will be looking at improving state switching once I am done converting all characters from user typing input to menu based input. For patreons this is currently at 7 out of 33 Characters, so about 20% done. I do 1 character per week, so 26 more weeks or so, or roughly 7 more months, or around October.

I am the current official android porter for the game currently and there is a link in the official game thread with a link to the official android port which does contain all the public released versions of all my mods. For my Patreons, I plan on doing a monthly update with the most recent patreon versions. Next public release of all my mods is April, April 2nd. I was planing on April 1st, but people might think it an April's Fool joke, so I moved it one day. Next public update of this mod is 0.8. My Patreon has a 1 month exclusivity. So stuff that was released for Patreons in December became public released here in February, stuff from January will be public March etc.

I will only do public android releases when the game updates, which could be a while, considering the latest update came out just yesterday. It is already a lot of working managing the Patreon releases and the public releases, adding both public android ports and patreons ports would just be too much work, so I will stick to only making Patreon Android ports and OFFICIAL android ports when ever the game updates.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Hi man, a new version is out, just wondering if this is compatatible with the new version?
For most part yes. Everything except Player -> Client Stats, Player->Cheat Start and Items -> Bonsai upgrades 1 and 2 should still work as expected.
I will probably have a patch out later today or tomorrow that fixes the small issues there are.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
For most part yes. Everything except Player -> Client Stats, Player->Cheat Start and Items -> Bonsai upgrades 1 and 2 should still work as expected.
I will probably have a patch out later today or tomorrow that fixes the small issues there are.
Awesome my dude. Thanks for the quick response

Reactions: Semeicardia

IAmYourMaster1

Apr 3, 2018
I'm getting an error, not sure if its related to the new update or now, but it doesn't let me click the player button at all
When clicking 'player', I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 214, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 225, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 302, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 47, in script
    if revealed_stats['desire'] == 'player' and revealed_stats['submission'] == 'player' and revealed_stats['resistance'] == 'player':
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 47, in <module>
    if revealed_stats['desire'] == 'player' and revealed_stats['submission'] == 'player' and revealed_stats['resistance'] == 'player':
NameError: name 'revealed_stats' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 214, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 225, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 302, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 47, in script
  File "/Volumes/TinyDrive/Games/h/WifeTrainerFiles.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/Volumes/TinyDrive/Games/h/WifeTrainerFiles.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Volumes/TinyDrive/Games/h/WifeTrainerFiles.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/modules/cheatomatic/cheatomatic.rpy", line 47, in <module>
NameError: name 'revealed_stats' is not defined

Darwin-20.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
The Wife Trainer Files 0.7m
Mon Feb 15 16:00:52 2021

Reactions: Abidin

Delky

Dec 26, 2020
A question if someone knows please, if I start a game with this version of the mod active and then one the next version release can I just extract it over the top and the new version's code will take effect in an existing save or does it require a new game? Thanks