Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just updated this mod to Public 0.8.4.1
Check first post for Change Log

Direct Download Link:

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
Still getting the "name 'revealed_stats' is not defined" error with the v0.8.4.1 when trying to access Player.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just updated this mod to Public 0.8.4.2

Direct Download Link:

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
Just updated this mod to Public 0.8.4.2

Direct Download Link:
That fixed the clicking on Player error, but now if you click on Cheat Start, you get the same error. Lines 471 to 475 have "revealed_stats" in them...

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just updated this mod to Public 0.8.4.3

Direct Download Link:

Reactions: briggie

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Happy Easter everyone :)

Just updated this mod to Public 0.8.8.0

Direct Download Link:

Reactions: briggie

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just updated this mod to Public 0.8.12.0

Direct Download Link:

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
hey this mod is amazing btw! I just have one question, this is not my first time playing the game so I want speed through some of the early character, is there an option unlock a character fully or do you have to manually change all of the variables?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
hey this mod is amazing btw! I just have one question, this is not my first time playing the game so I want speed through some of the early character, is there an option unlock a character fully or do you have to manually change all of the variables?
What can I way except "You're Welcome"
You could change the training state of the clients. It is experimental and does not change states, stats, tags or variables, so they will need to be set manually.

In a couple of weeks I will start looking into improving state changing (and training state).

As for fully unlock, other than changing training state would be nearly impossible since I do not want to force my choice onto you. Perhaps you wanted someone to be a Domme and I made them a puppygirl. I hope you can see the issue. So the best I could possibly do is let you finish traing and manually change states, stats, tags and vars, even if that require more work on your part (but probably less than replaying the whole game.

I know why you probably ask about fully unlocking. It is a feature of KingTut mod, but then you let someone else make a characters path. That means less freedom on your part, which is what my mod is about.

Last edited:
Reactions: DERAX12345

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
great mod, I wouldn't play this game without it. Question though does the v8.12 here work with the new 7n release or will it need an update?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
great mod, I wouldn't play this game without it. Question though does the v8.12 here work with the new 7n release or will it need an update?
No, mod v0.8.12 works just fine for game v.0.7n.
It will however be updated this weekend or when the game updates next (should be soon as a couple of bugreports has come in), whichever comes first. This has nothing to do with compatibility with 0.7n, more just the month update.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a way to extend the training duration with the mod? So that it ends on week 20 instead of week 10, for example. Can't seem to find a way, but I could've sworn I've done it before when playing th game. Maybe it was a different mod?

EDIT: I managed to find it, haha. Bit tucked away.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Is there a way to extend the training duration with the mod? So that it ends on week 20 instead of week 10, for example. Can't seem to find a way, but I could've sworn I've done it before when playing th game. Maybe it was a different mod?

EDIT: I managed to find it, haha. Bit tucked away.
Well, it IS a client stat, it is not like I purposely hide it away.
Also you could enable the auto-training extender, it will ask if you want to extend training week by 5 weeks on the last week of training.