Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I do cheat on this game.
But only to extend my time w the girls.

Would love to be able to get Diamond?? The slave.
Or maybe not, might be gross taking over somebody else's slave.
Kinda like sloppy seconds....???.... who knows......

Could 'work over' the strange lady in the warehouse some more
or help her, either way.... If I could contact her rather than vice versa.

OR maybe you can already do those things... But I do mean within
the gameplay and not via cheats. So would go along w the story.

Cheers...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ubblesnop and lnppo

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I do cheat on this game.
But only to extend my time w the girls.

Would love to be able to get Diamond?? The slave.
Or maybe not, might be gross taking over somebody else's slave.
Kinda like sloppy seconds....???.... who knows......

Could 'work over' the strange lady in the warehouse some more
or help her, either way.... If I could contact her rather than vice versa.

OR maybe you can already do those things... But I do mean within
the gameplay and not via cheats. So would go along w the story.

Cheers...
Well, you can not really "get" Diamond, but she have several scenes that you can watch.
As for Anne, it IS possible to help her, though she has a lot of cut content due to the nature of the content (it went against the rules of the HypnoPics Collective, which is where this game originated from).

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, you can not really "get" Diamond, but she have several scenes that you can watch.
As for Anne, it IS possible to help her, though she has a lot of cut content due to the nature of the content (it went against the rules of the HypnoPics Collective, which is where this game originated from).

Interesting abt the Hypnopics Collective... Not entirely sure I knew that.
I did sign up there awhile back but only logged in a couple times as I prefer it here. But then again, I
didn't spend much time there.

I knew that abt Diamond. She came over once to be 'punished'. I think I interacted w her a the club once as well. It's been a bit since I played, but I think I remember Diamond being the best looking out of all of them.
Fav character, I think, is Elsa the frigid (the blonde one)?? I had her as my girlfriend cuz her character seemed to be the nicest. I need to go play again. I may have that stuff wrong.....
I did not know that Anne had more in the past. Might like for that to be added back in... Right now I've been w her a couple times??? at the warehouse and hypnotized her.

Funny, even in a silly little game, I can't make myself be that dark hearted toward Anne. I tried once but I felt so bad about it that I couldn't do it..... Just too wimpy I guess. lol
Oh well....

Cheers
Have a Good One

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I've played The Company so much. Maybe i'll play through with cheats. Haven't heard of Takeover so cheers for that.
Well, Takeover is a bit more serious, I guess. I mean The Company has some funny moments whereas takeover is
more grey....

I play it when I'm desperate for a replacement for Wife-trainer.... lol
But it's more a take over the world than brainwash a wife..... lol

Cheers

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Ya'll got any recommendations for something with a similar management aspect?
For me the closest comparison, in both negative and positive aspects, is Superpowered.

In both games, there's too many stats and variables, and they're fundamentally unplayable without mods.

In both games, you can *lose*, or have a joyless, unsatisfying experience, due to random yet irrevocable bullshit, like Samantha getting killed or Terri dying, etc.

Both games have a HUGE amount of content for each character, with a variety of actions: mind control, love, obsession, force....

Both games have a carefully delineated notion of lesbianism, which, while respectful of gender identity, isn't actually realistic, or anywhere close to modern scientific understandings of gender and sexuality. Both games are "woke" for 2003, regarding gender attraction. They're not woke for today, which acknowledges a great deal more fluidity and a lot less zero-sum.

In the same way, both games possess an overly deterministic view of fetish identity. It's not like that in reality; someone can be an exhibitionist/showgirl AND ALSO enjoy other stuff.

I consider WTF a better game with more positive experiences and meaningful characters, but the experience of the two games, to me, is similar.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I can't really consider any game similar to this one with all the kinks and possibilities outcomes you can achieve it has been my favorite for years now ;)

Reactions: Semeicardia

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Are development updates for this posted anywhere? Anyone know how it's going? This version was the first I've played of this game, so I don't know how long is typical between updates.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Are development updates for this posted anywhere? Anyone know how it's going? This version was the first I've played of this game, so I don't know how long is typical between updates.
This is a renpy port of the original which was made in QSP. As far as i am aware the original is not being worked on anymore - that should answer your question see post

Last edited:
  • Angry

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
No, not between updates. The next update is going to focus Elsa and Wifetrainer has finished the upgrade to her training, except it needs a review passover. The rest of the upgrades required is apparently going to be faster, so my best guesstimate is early May / early June.

This is a renpy port of the original which was made in QSP. As far as i am aware the original is not being worked on anymore - that should answer your question
That is plain wrong. The original was made in RAGS. It was originally published on the .
The last update for the RAGS version was in 2017. As for this version, the Renpy version, the last update was November 2021.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
No, not between updates. The next update is going to focus Elsa and Wifetrainer has finished the upgrade to her training, except it needs a review passover. The rest of the upgrades required is apparently going to be faster, so my best guesstimate is early May / early June.

That is plain wrong. The original was made in RAGS. It was originally published on the .
The last update for the RAGS version was in 2017. As for this version, the Renpy version, the last update was November 2021.
You where too fast for me to correct my error - brainfart on my side.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yes, but hasn't it been years since they added any meaningful story
content? Or a new character?
Change logs list bug fixes, took out character scene, put back in character scene, rearranged girls, rearranged girls again, and so forth......

That being said, folks should kinda know what they are signing up for when getting hooked on this game.
Also, there isn't some Dev chiming in all the time whining about money and promising big new developments in the game.

Also Also. If you aren't supporting the Dev then you don't really have a right to 'wonder' too much.
I'm not saying someone is being ugly about it.... just posting my curiosity/thoughts about the whole deal.
And for the record, I am not supporting the Dev, no offense.

Seems like if you want to toss a couple bucks to the Dev, you have no choice but to sign up with somebody, give them your credit card info, and make it be a recurring charge.

Anywho.... absolutely no offense intended toward anyone, especially the Dev as I'm
pretty sure they aren't becoming millionaires from this game.... lol

Cheers

• Thinking Face

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Change logs list bug fixes, took out character scene, put back in character scene, rearranged girls, rearranged girls again, and so forth......

That being said, folks should kinda know what they are signing up for when getting hooked on this game.
Also, there isn't some Dev chiming in all the time whining about money and promising big new developments in the game.

Also Also. If you aren't supporting the Dev then you don't really have a right to 'wonder' too much.
I'm not saying someone is being ugly about it.... just posting my curiosity/thoughts about the whole deal.

Seems like if you want to toss a couple bucks to the Dev, you have no choice but to sign up with somebody, give them your credit card info, and make it be a recurring charge.

Anywho.... absolutely no offense intended toward anyone, especially the Dev as I'm

Cheers
Seems like you don't know the WT team working in this game for free

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017

Cheers
Most major updates have not added any new characters, no. But each major update have focused on upgrading artwork and adding more options / content for specific characters. The Renpy version has about twice the amount of content in the RAGS version - at the very least. And the last major update was in November 2021, which nearly doubled Alexis' content (by adding post-training and expanding regular training).

Also Wifetrainer is not making ANY money from this, considering there is no patreon or other support platforms for this game and Wifetrainer prefers that you support either one of the models from the game, nearly all of whom is credited in-game; or a modder for the game, such as myself (through my Wifetrainer related Patreon).

The main development team is primarily DigitalBonsai (the lead programmer) and Wifetrainer (the Project Lead and primary writer; Wifetrainer is also the creator of the original Wifetrainer RAGS game). There is also a couple of beta testers (such as myself). I am also the Community Manager, Android Porter, File Compressor and Mirror Creator for the game. Considering that all of us is doing it free of charge and entirely in our spare time, I think the progress fairly decent.

I am doing everything I do regarding the game free-of-charge, but I do have my Patreon which helps cover the cost of hosting all the link mirrors and the webhost for the wiki I am currently setting up, which I would otherwise have to pay out of pocket.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I do realize that nobody is working on this game for financial gain, hence the millionaires comment.

I also was most certainly not hating on this game. Again, more or less just musing out loud a bit.
Also, I think in the past I've seen folks complaining about not releasing new versions/content fast enough.... I should
go search that but haven't had enough coffee yet... lol

I had forgotten that they had added content to one of the characters last year. I believe Semeicardia had even reminded
me of it before. Now I'm curious what/when content was added before that. Hmm, something to go look up sometime.

I also realize that Semeicardia is the public face of this game and I appreciate it a lot. You do a great job in here and I
think you've been at it awhile now?

I'm not sure, but I think Wife Trainer was my first adult game I ever played.
Other than Leisure Suit Larry some 30 or so years ago... Was a game my dad found and put on our first computer....lol

Anyway... Thanks for everything that you all do w Wife Trainer.

Cheers All

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I do realize that nobody is working on this game for financial gain, hence the millionaires comment.

I also was most certainly not hating on this game. Again, more or less just musing out loud a bit.
Also, I think in the past I've seen folks complaining about not releasing new versions/content fast enough.... I should
go search that but haven't had enough coffee yet... lol

I had forgotten that they had added content to one of the characters last year. I believe Semeicardia had even reminded
me of it before. Now I'm curious what/when content was added before that. Hmm, something to go look up sometime.

I also realize that Semeicardia is the public face of this game and I appreciate it a lot. You do a great job in here and I
think you've been at it awhile now?

I'm not sure, but I think Wife Trainer was my first adult game I ever played.
Other than Leisure Suit Larry some 30 or so years ago... Was a game my dad found and put on our first computer....lol

Anyway... Thanks for everything that you all do w Wife Trainer.

Cheers All
If you check the changelog in the OP, you will see that pretty much every new major release from 0.7f and onwards (new letters, 0.7f, 07g etc) has added at least something, fixed a bunch of stuff and changed something (mostly balance changes). This is true for all releases from 0.7f to 0.7o except 0.7j which was bugfixes only. The numbered letter releases, e.g. 0.7l2 and 0.7o2 has all been bugfixes though.

Thank you for the compliment. I was officially appointed community manager in November 2021 (in relation to the 0.7n release), but I had been answering questions and creating mods for the game since 2019 I believe.

The Leisure Suit Larry games was indeed the entry point to the genre for a lot of people. And at that, the Leisure Suit Larry games is softcore at best.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes