Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Note, a quick request, if you can put the version that it applies to next to that warning, since some games here have out of date warnings for stuff that don't apply to the current version.
I do not have access to modify the original post, so you will have to tag 7767, the current thread creator, and ask them to do it. I am just a moderator for WifeTrainer, so I mostly just answer questions and investigate issues. And currently also making the official Android Ports.

Reactions: max_z_smith

DigitalBonsai

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
Slave girls can be renamed, but other than that, no. I could possibly, at some point in the future, include that option in my mod though, it is going to be fairly low priority though.
There is an internal function to change names. It should be trivial to create a mod that uses it.

Actually gimme a sec...

There, drop that into modules and the player button will gain a "Change name of" action that.... changes names.

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
This is such an amazing game, and currently I’m so frustrated; starting from the beginning, I’ve played maybe three hours and no new content yet....

Still, thanks to the creator for such an amazing vision and such thorough characterizations, and thanks to Seimeicardia for making it playable!

Reactions: joe316

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
This is such an amazing game, and currently I’m so frustrated; starting from the beginning, I’ve played maybe three hours and no new content yet....

Still, thanks to the creator for such an amazing vision and such thorough characterizations, and thanks to Seimeicardia for making it playable!
What can I say except You're Welcome :whistle:
Also the new content is mostly Sarah Post-training. If you know what you are doing you could probably get to Sarah within 2 hours with skip-text on, but how much of her training content you would be able to get would be limited due to having limited characters (since you are trying to get to Sarah fast). The new content IS there and it is pretty great :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ubblesnop

joe316

Dec 3, 2016

Most of the last year has been bug fixes with very little new content from the original game.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I enjoy the game, but like exploring each woman more than the relatively short amount of time allows. So I created a very small mod. It effectively removes the training time limit. Women complete their training when the trainer says they are done using an option under personal actions.

There should be no other effects on the game. Events that cause a woman to abandon training should still fire.

View attachment perpetual_training.zip

Reactions: logre22

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Latest Official Android Build:

It includes all the latest publicly released versions of all my mods (Cheatomatic and Cheater recently updated), Tristim's KingTut Mod and Silke's Massage Parlor mod.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
... So, Sarah's post-training options are
* Girlfriend
* Bimbo
and
* Whore.

That's it? No Slavegirl option? Damn.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
... So, Sarah's post-training options are
* Girlfriend
* Bimbo
and
* Whore.

That's it? No Slavegirl option? Damn.
My spreadsheet shows all her States. She has content that does not result in a state change, but you are correct in that she has no slavegirl state.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
My spreadsheet shows all her States. She has content that does not result in a state change, but you are correct in that she has no slavegirl state.
So, if I were to write the text for a slavegirl ending, and provide the images from , how difficult would it be for someone who understands code/Python/Ren'py to turn that content into a mod?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes