Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is one of those games where I like the content more than the game. There's so little in the way of explanation on achieving outcomes so you'd assume that means the replayability would be really high but it isn't. The game is a chore and never gets easier while also not giving you the feedback you'd need to go back and make another better attempt. Complexity and a time limit with vague goals is just far too much bullshit.
It gets far easier if you just focus on 1 -2 at a time, and dismiss the other. IMO it's only difficult if you try and "collect them all".

Casey Calvert, whatever her ingame name is, is the exception to that; her path is unneccesarily arbitrary, convoluted, and difficult no matter your experience or timeframe.

Muppet42

May 30, 2021
Has the dev said a word at all?
Dec 12th on the discord: It's coming along. It's focused on art upgrades for Terri (which includes expansion of some of her trainging and post-training scenes and some new post-training scenes but not her full hypnotist assistant ending, as that's part of the game ending section). There's some odds-and-ends content I've been wanting to add into the game for some time that I'll slot into this update as well, just a few scenes here and there for a number of characters.

This game has very slow updates but due to how the creator refuses to take any money for this project then their real life takes priority over this game. This game gets updates a few times a year so it's never dead but its easy for people to think it might be abandoned.

Reactions: Daba

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This game accepts mods. Why is there only one mod? Come on internet
It takes a long time. Took me like 4 months to write, collect media, balance, add in stat upgrades, and then test. Without Semeicardia; it would've taken much longer since I don't know how to code.

Ellipses321

Dec 2, 2019
About Ivy the Intro Wife, I find it strange that (unless I've missed something), high Obedience doesn't override her resistance when talking about Obedience.
And another thing, due to how Amy (the Avalon saleswoman) events work, it's impossible to get Janice on retainer before her final event occurs if you do go through Ivy's training.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
What do you mean ?
If you're a Playboy, Amy's events hit on specific times, eventually requiring Janice on retainer if you make specific choices. Playing Ivy's training line pushes back Janice's availability to be on retainer by pushing back the start times for the other clients.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 223, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 234, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 311, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/rae/rae.rpy", line 840, in script
    menu:
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (rae.rpy, line 856)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 223, in script call
    call day_loop from _call_day_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 234, in script call
    call core_loop from _call_core_loop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 311, in script call
    call expression label from _call_expression
  File "game/modules/00core/minor_characters/rae/rae.rpy", line 840, in script
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1922, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1072, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1151, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1088, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (rae.rpy, line 856)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
The Wife Trainer Files 0.7q
Tue Feb 13 22:43:29 2024

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes